Muh Ancestor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If you are well acquainted with my posts you would know that i refrain from derogatory terms against any people and unlike many other users on this site i dont have a complete and utter disdain towards bantus.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not a racist,i was just making jokes at the preposterous claims of the west african diaspora
Making jokes of their facial features? The way Allah created them? Pharaoh was a gaal swine so was his entire gaal culture are you honestly going to throw our brothers & sisters some of which are Muslim under the bus for a pagan culture & history of the pharaohs :kanyehmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Making jokes of their facial features? The way Allah created them? Pharaoh was a gaal swine so was his entire gaal culture are you honestly going to throw our brothers & sisters some of which are Muslim under the bus for a pagan culture & history of the pharaohs :kanyehmm:
Where did i highlight their features and ridicule it:kodaksmiley: .I was merely expressing my bewilderment to the fact that these people claim a history which is evidently not their's to claim.

Apollo

VIP
giphy.gif

Ethnic s have the most differently shaped skull of Sub-Saharan Africans.

Source an anthropometric study on skull shapes (left axis is a profile similar to that Egyptian bust right axis is a profile similar to baboons):

sAA098X.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm racist, but David Duke isn't. Cognitivedissonance logic. :deadpeter::draketf:
Never have I seen David duke mocking other races like you do, I know the media says he's racist but I don't take their word as gospel I like to do my own due diligence you know something called critical thinking.

Ethnic s have the most differently shaped skull of Sub-Saharan Africans.

Source an anthropometric study on skull shapes (left axis is a profile similar to that Egyptian bust right axis is a profile similar to baboons):

sAA098X.jpg

Holy shit lmao. You actually gave me a chart.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.