Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
First WE WUZ KANGS and now WE WUZ HOLOCOST
16195180_241432072973698_1961960892359405332_n.jpg
15078902_1106808856100914_911203225432179882_n (1).jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ethnic s have the most differently shaped skull of Sub-Saharan Africans.

Source an anthropometric study on skull shapes (left axis is a profile similar to that Egyptian bust right axis is a profile similar to baboons):

sAA098X.jpg

Ok explain this skull shape thing to me because I have yet to see a conclusive DNA study that links genetic affinity with bone structure.

Like I genuinely can't see the validity of it in any scientific sense.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:what:
The point of the joke is to make fun of how they claim a culture and history that is alien to their own, even when the Pharoahs look nothing like them .

Also they aren't Bantu they are West African, you racist :lolbron:
If you peep @Transparent avatar you can see they're poking fun of the facial features of the west African bantu but what they failed to realise is that napoleon blew off the nose of the great sphinx of Giza to hide the nose actual bantu resemblance with the wide nostrils. There were empires of Egypt that were bantu too & there's no denying that.

If you peep @Transparent avatar you can see they're poking fun of the facial features of the west African bantu but what they failed to realise is that napoleon blew off the nose of the great sphinx of Giza to hide the face actual bantu resemblance with the wide nostrils. There were empires of Egypt that were bantu too & there's no denying that.
The abbasid caliphate destroyed the nose lol

doqon

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If you peep @Transparent avatar you can see they're poking fun of the facial features of the west African bantu but what they failed to realise is that napoleon blew of the nose of the great sphinx of Giza to hide the face actual bantu resemblance with the wide nostrils. There were empires of Egypt that were bantu too & there's no denying that.
Those empires were not Bantu. Bantus never ever had any presence in Ancient Egypt. If you're talking about Nubians then yes, they took over Ancient Egypt and had great influence over it. But Nubians have nothing to do with West Africans. That's a completely different part of the world they're from. Nubia and Nubians have always been close to Egypt.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Those empires were not Bantu. Bantus never ever had any presence in Ancient Egypt. If you're talking about Nubians then yes, they took over Ancient Egypt and had great influence over it. But Nubians have nothing to do with West Africans. That's a completely different part of the world they're from. Nubia and Nubians have always been close to Egypt.
What's the difference between goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria & kenyas uhuru kenyatta they're both bantu

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What's the difference between goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria & kenyas uhuru kenyatta they're both bantu
:draketf:
You complain about others being offensive but you come out with statements like these. What a hypocrite.
These people aren't Bantu. Since when did Bantus have any origin in Egypt? The highest north they've ever gone is Kenya.
nubia.jpg

These people are closer to us than Uhuru Kenyatta or whoever:drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.