Muh Ancestor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:draketf:
You complain about others being offensive but you come out with statements like these. What a hypocrite.
These people aren't Bantu. Since when did Bantus have any origin in Egypt? The highest north they've ever gone is Kenya.
View attachment 12396
These people are closer to us than Uhuru Kenyatta or whoever:drakewtf:
IMG_3424.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What does this prove :ivers:
I wasn't denying the fact that there were dark-skinned peoples inhabiting and ruling Ancient Egypt.
But they weren't Bantu. That was my point from the start. This doesn't prove or disprove what I was saying.
How can you know for sure that they weren't bantu :kanyehmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How can you Do you know for sure that they weren't bantu :kanyehmm:
Bantu is the name for a bunch of ethnic groups inhabiting the stretch of land from South Africa to Cameroon and Kenya. No further. It wouldn't make any sense for them to get all the way to Egypt except through slavery, which isn't what you were saying.
No Bantu were in power, because of the massive geographical distance between their homeland and Egypt.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bantu is the name for a bunch of ethnic groups inhabiting the stretch of land from South Africa to Cameroon and Kenya. No further. It wouldn't make any sense for them to get all the way to Egypt except through slavery, which isn't what you were saying.
No Bantu were in power, because of the massive geographical distance between their homeland and Egypt.
I know my g, but I was just putting on these peeps who I felt were violating & being racist so take my words with a pinch of salt. I have met Nubian people still so I know what's really good.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I know my g, but I was just putting on these peeps who I felt were violating & being racist so take my words with a pinch of salt. I have met Nubian people still so I know what's really good.
A lot of the people who share these memes and post them share them because they're funny, not because they actually hate Bantus and other Africans. In all honesty it is pretty offensive but that's where the humour is I suppose. But you're free to call them out if you aren't comfortable with the message they're putting out.
You've met Nubian people? Where the hell do you live :dwill:
I didn't even know any were in the West, the area I live in is packed with nothing but Pakis, Somalis, Yemenis and a minority of Eritreans :bell:
I would like more diversity inshallah, it is interesting talking with people from all sorts of places

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A lot of the people who share these memes and post them share them because they're funny, not because they actually hate Bantus and other Africans. In all honesty it is pretty offensive but that's where the humour is I suppose. But you're free to call them out if you aren't comfortable with the message they're putting out.
You've met Nubian people? Where the hell do you live :dwill:
I didn't even know any were in the West, the area I live in is packed with nothing but Pakis, Somalis, Yemenis and a minority of Eritreans :bell:
I would like more diversity inshallah, it is interesting talking with people from all sorts of places
How do you know what their intention are? Can you please elaborate how could you possibly know what lies in ones heart ?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
How do you know what their intention are? Can you please elaborate how could you possibly know what lies in ones heart ?
I'm not claiming to know what is in their heart, but a few people in this thread have come out and said they aren't trying to be racist. I'm not speaking super generally here, but you raise a valid point. There's no way of knowing what their intentions are, so maybe it's a good idea to call them out just to be safe? :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not claiming to know what is in their heart, but a few people in this thread have come out and said they aren't trying to be racist. I'm not speaking super generally here, but you raise a valid point. There's no way of knowing what their intentions are, so maybe it's a good idea to call them out just to be safe? :manny:
My nigga :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.