Muhammed Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the notification on my phone. Wuu baaktiyeey

Screenshot_20160603-230851.png

Wallahi o billahi o tollahi I don't wish this upon anyone but I hope you go to the lowest pits of hell. Nacala adiga iyo naajaska Ka tahay waas.

You're blocked you piece of shit.

Like I give a damn

p93_RTW3.png

Don't try befriending me in a few months when lily and icu come after you again.

He left NOI and became Sunni in 1975. It's better to not speak on the things you're ignorant of.
Yes, and "30 years later he adhered to Sufism". Look, anyone can say I am Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc and anyone can be named Muhammad, Ali, Yusuf, but that does not mean they are Muslim or Sunni. We do not know how he worshipped Allah. We do not know the Aqeeda he had.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
Yes, and "30 years later he adhered to Sufism". Look, anyone can say I am Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc and anyone can be named Muhammad, Ali, Yusuf, but that does not mean they are Muslim or Sunni. We do not know how he worshipped Allah. We do not know the Aqeeda he had.
I am a Muslim practising Christian - Jew, like Abduallahi Yusuf. What are you going to do about it?

@Kalshaale he was your Sunni brother. If you deny his faith in God you should also deny the faith of millions of Somalis who are also Sufis.

But I am in the minority like you who believe Salafism is the only Islam.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
this is some dumb ass shit walahi, delete this fam. by that logic nobody can say anybody is muslim including urself :draketf: . unless u have proof that he's not muslim, he's muslim

AUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts