Muhammed Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
She's a staunch SJW who spends all day talking about safe spaces, anti blackness, white supremacy, NBPOC (swear I only recently found out what that stood for) and other SJW trash

:westbrookwtf:
:ohhh:In that regard I think she's right, I retract my statement, I misunderstood her tweet. She was pointing out the people who were talking shit about Ali.

'Muh .. muh dua.. Syria'... no.

Don't disrespect Ali.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Interviewer: How would you like to be remembered?

Muhammed Ali:
I’d like them to say he took a few cups of love. He took one table spoon of patience. One table spoon, tea-spoon of generosity. One pint of kindness. He took one quart of laughter. One pinch of concern. And then he mixed willingness with happiness. He added lots of faith. And he stirred it up well. Then he spread it over a span of a lifetime. And he served it to each and every deserving person he met.

AUN

image.jpeg
Minister of sport for Somalia & chair man of Somali boxing association send their condolences to the family of greatest boxer of all time ( Mohamed Ali) who passed away early hours of this morning. It says on ministry of sport's website....

"On Behalf of Somali government & its people we are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you."

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A family friend met him, I wish I couldve though.

He really went out of his way to speak with his fans, even with his ailments.

AUN.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
in our culture, it's despicable to speak ill of the dead. You people are literally bila sharaf and bila dhaqan.

It goes to show that even a man raised it extremely difficult circumstances, who was able to rise to the top of his career, give it all up to stick to his principals and faith, is not exempt from holier than thou sspot crew nonsensical criticism.

Who are you people? Where do you come from? :damn:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My heart aches for him. I will be praying for him for speedy recovery but if it's his time to go, I pray to Allah swt to make it easy for him, I hope he doesn't suffer and I hope his soul leaves peacefully.
Do you believe Islam? I didn't know that, but I know now.

whats AUN?

in our culture, it's despicable to speak ill of the dead. You people are literally bila sharaf and bila dhaqan.

It goes to show that even a man raised it extremely difficult circumstances, who was able to rise to the top of his career, give it all up to stick to his principals and faith, is not exempt from holier than thou sspot crew nonsensical criticism.

Who are you people? Where do you come from? :damn:
isnt it also for the living? I dont know how to view post history yet but im sure you'll slip up sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts