Muhammed Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
She's a staunch SJW who spends all day talking about safe spaces, anti blackness, white supremacy, NBPOC (swear I only recently found out what that stood for) and other SJW trash

:westbrookwtf:
I actually agree with her. The fact that the other girl couldn't let people say AUN to Muhammad Ali and brought up Arab children was not only irrelevant but also despicable.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The Greatest floated like a butterfly stung like a bee, may he now rest in peace.
So who's using this account now
p93_RTW3.png

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I was just listening to a funny story that happened in Manila with Muhammad Ali. After a fight, 3 English girls came to his locker and asked him if he could come back with them to their room. So after a little while, he and his publicist, went to the girls at their hotel.

And for the next 3 hours, he spoke to them about Islam. That was the sort of man he was.:qri8gs7::it0tdo8:

One day you will in dark grave and all you need is God mercy, your money, education, smart mouth will leave you. Remember Allah does not need but you need Allah

What the hell are you babbeling about ? :childplease: You do know your talking to a gaal right ?, what you are talking to me about is like talking about fictional characters from cartoon network, lady I don't care tell gods mercy to the muslims and people who believe in the fictitious okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts