Muhammed Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yes, and "30 years later he adhered to Sufism". Look, anyone can say I am Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc and anyone can be named Muhammad, Ali, Yusuf, but that does not mean they are Muslim or Sunni. We do not know how he worshipped Allah. We do not know the Aqeeda he had.

You're cretin!

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Yes, and "30 years later he adhered to Sufism". Look, anyone can say I am Sunni, Shia, Sufi, etc and anyone can be named Muhammad, Ali, Yusuf, but that does not mean they are Muslim or Sunni. We do not know how he worshipped Allah. We do not know the Aqeeda he had.

Focking ciyaal.

Many people here don't know much about Muhammad Ali but like all fake fans they will bootyclap when a celebrity dies for 48 hours.

Muhammad Ali was more than morden day celebrity, he was inspiration great human! :kendrickcry:

Dude had Parkinson's for what..30 years? No one mentioned him once since Sspot went live 10 months ago.

He wasn't inspirational to anyone here. This is just the fake fan shock speaking.

Artists see a huge explosive increase in sales the same week they died. We are seeing a great amount of fake grief for Muhammad Ali.

Dude had Parkinson's for what..30 years? No one mentioned him once since Sspot went live 10 months ago.

He wasn't inspirational to anyone here. This is just the fake fan shock speaking.

Artists see a huge explosive increase in sales the same week they died. We are seeing a great amount of fake grief for Muhammad Ali.
Apparently, he was MORE inspirational than the Companions of the Prophet and the Prophet himself for these Somalispot "fans" of Muhammad Ali. :lol:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

I was viewing Ali documentary like couple weeks ago, hell I knew the great champ when I was young kid like 12/11 years old. Just because people did not post about him does not equate he wasn't admired! His poetry and strength during U.S. civil rights movement & career:rejoice: always fascinated me. He was man of the people! Rest in peace champ:meleshame:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Many on here loved this interview with Ali seeing as people here constantly criticise interracial marriage. Shame his grandson is practically white :damn:

@Barni @waraabe

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Dumbass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts