Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
With how much Ethiopia's government has been a musical chair for the various ethnicities when will there be Somalis in control of Addis Ababa that would be hilarious.
They'll never put a somali in charge, at least not one with a backbone. He'd just declare his region independent and then hand in his resignation.

T

That niggas phone bill must atrocious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HSM snitching on Ethiopia, be like
Surprised Behind The Scenes GIF by NBA

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP

@Pastoralist Where is bro getting this stuff? Either he's HSM personal advisor on a burner account or he's just insane.
Ok I stand corrected. Iโ€™ve seen him miss on a few posts. Heโ€™s said a bunch of other stuff about turkey selling us ships and our military so letโ€™s hope itโ€™s true.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Ok I stand corrected. Iโ€™ve seen him miss on a few posts. Heโ€™s said a bunch of other stuff about turkey selling us ships and our military so letโ€™s hope itโ€™s true.
I'm going to assume it's speculation till official pages post something similar. Having Egypt and Eritrea would boost defence, but we'll see if bro is just talking or not.

There's no way that's real. They have that many men??? Wtf. This isn't a petty rebel force, this is a whole army.

This is what you get with ethnicities that donโ€™t have retarded clans, they come together as one whole unit. Somalia could raise a million man army tomorrow, but the clans would be a major obstacle.

itโ€™s to split PL- SL both allied with the UAE and to have FGS presence up north
Eritreans wonโ€™t be accepted by the local people. They will just be seen as a bunch of new Xabashis.

Muse tribal Loyalists will probably turn their attention to Borama. What happens there will pretty much decide the fate of the enclave.