Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Not y'all posting US and UN and other gaalo officials backing and reaffirming Somalia's colonial borders...as if they wouldn't switch at the slightest. Abiy could invade and none of those would lift a finger, infact he might see this issue something to unify the different ethnic factions in Ethiopia. Whether he does or not, you know you lost when you see people celebrating another gaalo base in our soil.

None of those western bases are going to protect our destitute people ...infact they will go on and make deals with the newly installed puppet.

Allah has honourned us with Islam. Unless Allah wills different, I honestly don't expect victory from the current ruling hordes.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
"jihad against Ethiopia and Somaliland and the people living in the Horn who are not Muslims."

None of that was said in the video. He said the youth should support the defence of their country as its a manner of importance. I'm surprised we're using western tactics to dirty up the word jihad. I thought we were Muslims here. However I suppose dragging the faith through the mud is now common place.

"jihad against Ethiopia and Somaliland and the people living in the Horn who are not Muslims."

None of that was said in the video. He said the youth should support the defence of their country as its a manner of importance. I'm surprised we're using western tactics to dirty up the word jihad. I thought we were Muslims here. However I suppose dragging the faith through the mud is now common place.
More Somalis on twitter should contribute to the community notes . It would be a great way to combat the misinformation that’s used to attack us on twitter

Muse loyalists= , pro Xabash, Israel supporters, liars and British empire beggars. They also bought us Aba Gada business.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Ok I stand corrected. I’ve seen him miss on a few posts. He’s said a bunch of other stuff about turkey selling us ships and our military so let’s hope it’s true.

We don’t need more foreign forces. I can understand if the objective is to aid us in defending against Ethiopians (should a war occur). But it should be avoided at all cost.

A learning lesson from the past and current political developments should be that we never allow any more military bases belonging to foreign countries on Somali soil.

It shouldn’t matter if they are allies on not. No to AMISOM/ATMIS, Kenya, US, Egypt, Eritrea, UAE and most certainly no to Ethiopia.

The only exception could be if/when jointly setting up military academies, or joint military exercises that train our soldiers. But no other presence of armed foreigners.