Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Never thought I would ever see a Muslim Somali boasting about getting protection from gaalo Xabashis against their fellow Somalis. Even in the south where foreign forces are located, it’s often against the wishes of the locals and you won’t see locals boasting about it.

If you’re truly Somali and not some Oromo larping as one, you truly are an embarrassment. After this fiasco is over, anyone marrying their child to these self hating, Xabashi bootlicking gaalo raac traitors is a fool.

Never thought I would ever see a Muslim Somali boasting about getting protection from gaalo Xabashis against their fellow Somalis. Even in the south where foreign forces are located, it’s often against the wishes of the locals and you won’t see locals boasting about it.

If you’re truly Somali and not some Oromo larping as one, you truly are an embarrassment. After this fiasco is over, anyone marrying their child to these self hating, Xabashi bootlicking gaalo raac traitors is a fool.
Yep, it really is peak cuckoldry to be glad about foreigners killing your own people, but then again Landers are so delusional they think they are a different ethnicity from other Somali clans.

Was it Ethiopia that did this or Somalia? Real Somalilanders know who the true enemies are!

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Was it Ethiopia that did this or Somalia? Real Somalilanders know who the true enemies are!
you dumb asf bro. Everybody got killed during civil war, siad barre pitted tribes against each other.

you guys were shielding terrorist SNM with civilians who were using Ethiopian weapons to xoog gadabursi. That’s why so many of you got killed, if you dumbasses just gave up SNM none of that would’ve happened.

Eritreans are Tigriyna/Tigre but Tigray are a Tigrayan. Not same people, they’re like Somalis and Afars
It’s true that there’re some varying differences between those people. But the similarities between Tigrayans and Tigrinyas are so similar that it can’t be compared with Somalis and Afars.

They speak the same language, have similar culture and traditions etc. It’s mainly their national identity that separates them, which has grown more distinct over the years. Especially after Eritrea became an Italian colony.

I would go as far as saying that it’s on par with Somalis from Kenya respective Djibouti, except the fact that we claim the same ethnicity, which they obviously do not.

Last edited:
you dumb asf bro. Everybody got killed during civil war, siad barre pitted tribes against each other.

you guys were shielding terrorist SNM with civilians who were using Ethiopian weapons to xoog gadabursi. That’s why so many of you got killed, if you dumbasses just gave up SNM none of that would’ve happened.

Of course you would have wanted us to give up on the SNM. We would have been sitting ducks at your mercy waiting to be completely exterminated then.

God bless the SNM! They were heros that fought and brought down the corrupt and ignoble Barre regime.

High ranking SNM leaders were proud members of Siad Barre’s forces that attacked Mudug and while others were standing up against Barre’s dictatorship, you lot were some of his biggest supporters. Save us the crocodile tears.

Somalia’s civil war was brutal but to sell yourselves to Ethiopians in order to seek protection against other Somalis shows the absolute langaabnimo of you secessionists.

If I didn’t loathe the thought of Ethiopians having access to the sea more, I would throughly enjoy seeing you traitors being slapped around by your Oromo masters in Hargeisa.

Alas, us true Somalis won’t tolerate Xabashis on our coast so don’t scream genocide when all Somalis turn on you treacherous backstabbers.

I am not even talking about this specific demonstration but generally protests are discouraged in Islam. People think this is “madkhalism” or whatever but its in accordance to the sunnah
And your government is discouraged in Islam, since when is democracy allowed in Islam, so stop cherry picking and also giving dhul Islam to kaffir is way worse than protesting

The Somali government needs an answer to the idoor question. Let’s be real these people are only secessionist because they can’t accept the fact that they are langaabs in Somalia.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
High ranking SNM leaders were proud members of Siad Barre’s forces that attacked Mudug and while others were standing up against Barre’s dictatorship, you lot were some of his biggest supporters. Save us the crocodile tears.

Somalia’s civil war was brutal but to sell yourselves to Ethiopians in order to seek protection against other Somalis shows the absolute langaabnimo of you secessionists.

If I didn’t loathe the thought of Ethiopians having access to the sea more, I would throughly enjoy seeing you traitors being slapped around by your Oromo masters in Hargeisa.

Alas, us true Somalis won’t tolerate Xabashis on our coast so don’t scream genocide when all Somalis turn on you treacherous backstabbers.
I am giving up on these somalilanders, I think we should just focus on getting awdal and SSC back with us and leaving their enclave to be in a perpetual limbo of no recognition and ethiopianisation and in perpetual economic turmoil while the rest of somalia moves on. We should just move on from them tbh let them be free and join the ethiopians they very much love after seeing this entire thread and reading the news there is no hope for these people.

I am giving up on these somalilanders, I think we should just focus on getting awdal and SSC back with us and leaving their enclave to be in a perpetual limbo of no recognition and ethiopianisation and in perpetual economic turmoil while the rest of somalia moves on. We should just move on from them tbh let them be free and join the ethiopians they very much love after seeing this entire thread and reading the news there is no hope for these people.
The whole point is not giving Ethiopia access to the ocean

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The Somali government needs an answer to the idoor question. Let’s be real these people are only secessionist because they can’t accept the fact that they are langaabs in Somalia.
The answer is letting us leave nigga. We’ve been rebelling since 1961 we want hooyo Addis Ababa not xamar

Aseer

VIP
The whole point is not giving Ethiopia access to the ocean
Just focus on holding the entire somaliland coast, awdal and SSC and let the rest be somaliland and let them do whatever the hell they want.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
The answer is letting us leave nigga. We’ve been rebelling since 1961 we want hooyo Addis Ababa not xamar
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Just focus on holding the entire somaliland coast, awdal and SSC and let the rest be somaliland and let them do whatever the hell they want.
Ayo that’s going a bit too far Berbera and western sanaag belongs to Reer Idoor :jaynerd:

Aseer

VIP
Ayo that’s going a bit too far Berbera and western sanaag belongs to Reer Idoor :jaynerd:
Oh right, then we will just take awdal and ssc and a teensy bit more coast and then give you guys the recognition you have been seeking and do what you want with it but you aren't going to bring the others that want to stay somali with you guys.