Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
It looks like HSM has decided to take bold Actions Current Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs Met With Turkish Foreign Minister.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Somalia is at an odd place we have world powers on opposing sides supporting us.

We have:

China a traditional Ethiopian ally turn against the deal
US who's not that long ago appointed Ethiopia as its 'Somalia' patrol
UK a traditional Somaliland ally come out to denounce their association
EU likewise whose soft spoken about SL come out to reject the infringement
Egypt which is obvious

A few major players missing though

Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Arab GCC member states.

I personally do not trust Eritrea and Djibouti each cooking something in secret.

HSM has to turn it up a notch and take it to the UN for a final blow

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
This is guy is always accurate As I have said HSM will take bold action UAE is going to get ditched out of the horn of Africa I think the Berbera Port Deal will also get cancelled Qatar and Turkey will enter the game.

Somalia is at an odd place we have world powers on opposing sides supporting us.

We have:

China a traditional Ethiopian ally turn against the deal
US who's not that long ago appointed Ethiopia as its 'Somalia' patrol
UK a traditional Somaliland ally come out to denounce their association
EU likewise whose soft spoken about SL come out to reject the infringement
Egypt which is obvious

A few major players missing though

Russia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Arab GCC member states.

I personally do not trust Eritrea and Djibouti each cooking something in secret.

HSM has to turn it up a notch and take it to the UN for a final blow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As if the west will allow us to abstain, remember Taiwan is in somaliland, I haven’t doubted China cuz of that, as somaliland doesn’t even recognise China, and Russia is too busy with Ukraine, if they got involved they will certainly oppose it but their most strongest allies in the horn is Eritrea, so they are not going to say anything at all

I take back what I said about birmade HSM he has a way with white people kkkk. Autistic Farmaajo set us back a few decades.
I’m telling you guys it’s the messy hair look and broken arms

How can you say no to him?
1704994176103.png

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You people seriously think China would side or try to block Ethiopia's deal it signed with Somaliland for the failed paper state of Somalia? KKK 😂🤣

Cracking Up Lol GIF

China doesn't want a rogue state like Taiwan recognized even by its fellow unrecognized states. Don't sleep on Xi he's petty like that

Besides the US and the West invested much of their effort on Somalia they're not letting an ally of Russia like Ethiopia near our coast.