Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It's about power each of the ethnic communities have been fighting over who would rule Ethiopia since zemene mesafint era
More like amhara and oromo, The rest are irrelevant sidecharacters just forced into being with ethiopia tbh.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
So they confirmed that the claim of recognition isn't guaranteed. Wow. They tried to con their way into a port, I have to respect the absolute insanity of such a plan.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
big budgets and big toys dont win wars by themselves. the habashis are battle hardened in mountainous terrain and their armies and militias are made for war. the incompetent egyptian paper tiger army will most likely lose and could easily be humiliated.
Subsaharan countries very weak military wise especially Ethiopia that has like 5 different rebel groups and a lot of country not under its control. Ethiopia has no chance against Egypt not even a long shot. Ethiopia seems strong because they bully somalis. Thats how low we’ve fallen being bullied by 3rd world Ethiopia That has millions starving every year

Aseer

VIP
That was beside the point, ever since Siyad Barre every president of Somalia has been accused of qabilism. That's why keep on being divided... Even if things aren't going your way you sometimes have to compromise.. Today we have two options fall into Ethiopia's hands or look beyond qabilism and unite for the greater good of all. As you know I'm a puntlander but I chose to look beyond that and call for Somali unity, because I know that's the only thing that can save us and our nation. The thought of being enslaved by Ethiopia makes me sick to my guts.
Same bro, This fight is bigger than our dusty tuulos.

Aseer

VIP
Why dont somalia close their airspace?? Seeing how these bug eyed aidstopians still using our airspace makes me angry. Ethiopia is done if somalia eritrea and djibouti close their airspaceView attachment 310955
We need AA systems to deter them and I hope in that weapon transport from turkey there are some AA systems coming with it.