Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Well thank you for proving my point lol
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
What are we supposed to do give up on somaliland and join somalia. Like I said it's us or them

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
What are we supposed to do give up on somaliland and join somalia. Like I said it's us or them
I think it is them bro, your entire army got whooped by a bunch of adeers with macawiis and AK-47's not to mention they severely weakened your economy and if you welcome the ethiopians in that would make awdal against you and thus it would only be the isaaqs trying to hold SL together :bell:

I think it is them bro, your entire army got whooped by a bunch of adeers with macawiis and AK-47's not to mention they severely weakened your economy and if you welcome the ethiopians in that would make awdal against you and thus it would only be the isaaqs trying to hold SL together :bell:
I doubt there will be any problems if awdal wanted to fight against somaliland they would of done it by now you think they'll fight somaliland and Ethiopia that's crazy. Plus I doubt there would be a fight dhulbahnte would come and talk for sure their die hard against sl but I doubt they would wanna fight a combined sl and Ethiopia

Aseer

VIP
I doubt there will be any problems if awdal wanted to fight against somaliland they would of done it by now you think they'll fight somaliland and Ethiopia that's crazy. Plus I doubt there would be a fight dhulbahnte would come and talk for sure their die hard against sl but I doubt they would wanna fight a combined sl and Ethiopia
We will see.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
The past couple of weeks proves that the vast majority of people want to remain with Somalia.

So you would support the SL administration to commit another genocide against the people who want nothing to do with your “republic”. How are you any better than Said Barre. You die hard secessionist have no logic nor honour Wallahi.

This is no longer an isolated incident between issaq and dhulo, hawiye hate jabeertis and they’re willing to watch them fight with no support. But now that you’ve involved ethiopia you’ve involved every Somali regardless of clan. HSM loves you but he’s getting overthrown by his own clan if he doesn’t do anything about this. and they’re ride or die for him, that’s how serious this is.

The past couple of weeks proves that the vast majority of people want to remain with Somalia.

So you would support the SL administration to commit another genocide against the people who want nothing to do with your “republic”. How are you any better than Said Barre. You die hard secessionist have no logic nor honour Wallahi.
Somaliland has every right to be a country there was a union shit didn't work out we left sounds logical. If the minority are upset about it forget them.

Somaliland has every right to be a country there was a union shit didn't work out we left sounds logical. If the minority are upset about it forget them.
HSM wants you guys to run north Somalia and join under a joint union where you guys get PM. He didn’t even let Deni who made him president get PM yet he wants you to. I swear you can’t make this up, who tf would turn that down especially from someone who prides himself in sharing your common enemy like HSM.

HSM wants you guys to run north Somalia and join under a joint union where you guys get PM. He didn’t even let Deni who made him president get PM yet he wants you to. I swear you can’t make this up, who tf would turn that down especially from someone who prides himself in sharing your common enemy like HSM.
That ship sailed in the 90s. People here (isaaq) don't have a taste for somalia anymore. We've been separated longer then we've been together. What's a PM position when you have a chance to be your own country.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

That’s you bro lol

Can’t even answer a simple question, just parroting the same old phrases over and over again. Have a good day brother 👍

That ship sailed in the 90s. People here (isaaq) don't have a taste for somalia anymore. We've been separated longer then we've been together. What's a PM position when you have a chance to be your own country.
A PM position is a lot over the rest of Somalia, it can’t be downplayed. If issaq had PM they’d be able to go against any Somali president who doesn’t align with their interests.

your not getting independence from all the foreign powers and some are determined to make sure it doesn’t become a reality. You could thank Bihi for that, they have 0 closed door politics with SL either so whatever they say in their political statements is final.

tbh you’d have a chance at recognition if farmaajo was president because IC hated him, but he planned to rule you through xoog which he had plenty of. So either way it would’ve been like this.
Farmaajo=recognized but in reality controlled militarily by Somalia
HSM=unrecognized but autonomous from Somalia like puntland.

A PM position is a lot over the rest of Somalia, it can’t be downplayed. If issaq had PM they’d be able to go against any Somali president who doesn’t align with their interests.

your not getting independence from all the foreign powers and some are determined to make sure it doesn’t become a reality. You could thank Bihi for that, they have 0 closed door politics with SL either so whatever they say in their political statements is final.

tbh you’d have a chance at recognition if farmaajo was president because IC hated him, but he planned to rule you through xoog which he had plenty of. So either way it would’ve been like this.
Farmaajo=recognized but in reality controlled militarily by Somalia
HSM=unrecognized but autonomous from Somalia like puntland.
We'll see how this Ethiopia deal plays out. They said they would recognize us let's see what somaliland does with that. Let's see if somaliland can lobby through Ethiopia to the au get more countries on board

We'll see how this Ethiopia deal plays out. They said they would recognize us let's see what somaliland does with that. Let's see if somaliland can lobby through Ethiopia to the au get more countries on board
Yeah I’ll admit this ethiopia part was a wild card which opens a new realm of possibility. It mirrors when somalia helped free Eritrea through war, so maybe Ethiopia plans on doing the same.

either way we’ll see.

a country that hasnt achieved anything in the entirety of its so called existence :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: infact SL right now is in a worse position then when it broke away :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Aseer

VIP
a country that hasnt achieved anything in the entirety of its so called existence :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: infact SL right now is in a worse position then when it broke away :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I am disappointed in SL these guys let their clanist mentality take over when they had the chance to push further and change the government of somalia and fix it and thus change the future of our country as we know it but instead they chose to be separate/clanist AND THEN you would expect them to be advanced by now with the peace and stability they have and yet after 30 YEARS they don't have anything to show for it, If the somalilanders done better development and choices I would guarantee they wouldnt resort to a deal like this and I would support their independence since they actually became a advanced nation but the thing is they didnt they instead became a politically irrelevant, Majority import based economy (that is also a weak economy), exact same poverty levels and HDI as the rest of somalia and many other problems like still being a clanist nation with petty clan squabbles in almost all their gobols.

I am disappointed in SL these guys let their clanist mentality take over when they could have definitely pushed further and change the government of somalia and fix it but instead they chose to be separate and then you would expect them to be advanced by now with the peace and stability they have and yet after 30 years they dont have anything to show for it.
SL did what it could with the little they had. It's not easy trying to start a country from scratch. And plus Somalia was crazy in the 90s how the hell was SL suppose to deal with all the clan fighting.

Aseer

VIP
SL did what it could with the little they had. It's not easy trying to start a country from scratch. And plus Somalia was crazy in the 90s how the hell was SL suppose to deal with all the clan fighting.
You guys could have done better lots of untapped potential sadly ruined by bad governance and sticking to the same clan system instead of moving on from it.

This is no longer an isolated incident between issaq and dhulo, hawiye hate jabeertis and they’re willing to watch them fight with no support. But now that you’ve involved ethiopia you’ve involved every Somali regardless of clan. HSM loves you but he’s getting overthrown by his own clan if he doesn’t do anything about this. and they’re ride or die for him, that’s how serious this is.
There's not much anyone can do except say we don't like it. I saw a tweet saying that Ethiopia is getting a lot of backlash from the west regarding this deal but Ethiopia said we're still gonna go through with it.