Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Interesting points he highlighted such as the extent of Oromo support for Abiy. Out of the 21 districts they populate, his government only controls 3 and of course the capital Addis. Can any qoti user on here clarify if this true?

You are a Muslim and you’re advocating for Ethiopians to come kill people in their homeland because they don’t want to join your secessionist government? Allah is watching
There gonna have to bend the knee and join somaliland unless they wanna take on somaliland and Ethiopia it's that easy

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
According to Geylan media, Ethiopia has begun preparations to deploy thousands of troops to Lughaya.

Bro what is HSM doing? arm the civillians in awdal and SSC and make this deal be cancelled, The ethiopians sending so many troops to secure lugahaya cause they know they will meet fierce resistance.

Fake news.

Puntland's militias are still in Sool.

It might be fake news but it's probably gonna be something like this in the future. Somaliland using the Ethiopian military and it's military to close the borders. I think there's something about it in the mou like joint military cooperation

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
There gonna have to bend the knee and join somaliland unless they wanna take on somaliland and Ethiopia it's that easy
“We will never join Somalia, we are an independent nation, you can’t force us to reunite with you” whilst simultaneously trying to use a foreign power to subjugate the masses into submission. Not to mention the atrocities they committed in LA. Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy in their stance.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

“We will never join Somalia, we are an independent nation, you can’t force us to reunite with you” whilst simultaneously trying to use a foreign power to subjugate the masses into submission. Not to mention the atrocities they committed in LA. Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy in their stance.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
It's us or them. Somaliland doesn't wanna join somalia so we gotta force these guys to join us