Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Yeah but he's been somaliland lately. I wish his brother would come around though. His bro can't see sl

Reer Awdal have Ugaas and Caaqils/Suldaans , so far the Ugaaska guud have been consistent. Only elders have the power at the end of the day.

Ceelsheekh is a different matter from Lughaye , SL has no jurisdiction over people that want no part of this deal.

Will HA give up their coastline from Ceelsheekh to Berbera for ictraaf?

Reer Awdal have Ugaas and Caaqils/Suldaans , so far the Ugaaska guud have been consistent. Only elders have the power at the end of the day
The ones I seen have been in support of it are you talking about ones against it. Haven't seen them and even if there are somaliland will them hush money or something

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The ones I seen have been in support of it are you talking about ones against it. Haven't seen them and even if there are somaliland will them hush money or something

I'll assume you're HJ if someone said I'd take Ceelgarde and Xiis for ictiraaf will you let them have it.

You're only insisting cuz it ain't your land thats getting sold 😂

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Ceelsheekh is a different matter from Lughaye , SL has no jurisdiction over people that want no part of this deal.

Will HA give up their coastline from Ceelsheekh to Berbera for ictraaf?
This is the land that will be given to them. I do not know who said it is Lughaya, perhaps only a small part of it
That's why there are government officials in a meeting in bulaxaar with local residents. No one went to Lughaya

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Stare Dave GIF by Derek Tee

Turkey ramping up arms delivery to Somalia, pray to Allah that there is some SAM n AA in general in these shipments. If not We will blown up from Ethiopian helicopters we can’t touch.

Last edited:
@Pastoralist

Why are you begging the somalidids? Why are the Hawiye so submissive towards the Isaaq's, who see an Oromo closer to them than you folks? It's a honest question, hope some hawiye can answer for me lol.
Just making sure they know what they are giving up. There’s genuinely some that are brainwashed and don’t know anything. These guys are lost.

Trending

Latest posts