Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Never been a great fan of this oday but it seems to me this is an old video that probably date back to when Abiy said few months ago that Ethiopia has the right to seek a see sea outlet at any cost.
Whatever the case it's a good time for it to come out the message is still the same

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, Axmed Samatar, who is from Gabiley, is the only person you've seen in support of it? No one from Awdal?
Reer half and half. :drakelaugh:He isn't the best representation. Alas, some of our neighbours have been so brainwashed beyond comprehension they lack the foresight to see the incompetent megalomaniac, Abyi, who wishes to fashion himself as prince of the Horn.
Would like to have churches and teff-based khamri dispensaried at every corner with jinn like shimmying everywhere. Edna the loyal British subject seems the most down for the interfaith love fest but I don't think this will sit well with the locals.

Reer half and half. :drakelaugh:He isn't the best representation. Alas, some of our neighbours have been so brainwashed beyond comprehension they lack the foresight to see the incompetent megalomaniac, Abyi, who wishes to fashion himself as prince of the Horn.
Would like to have churches and teff-based khamri dispensaried at every corner with jinn like shimmying everywhere. Edna the loyal British subject seems the most down for the interfaith love fest but I don't think this will sit well with the locals.
50/50 baan ahay kuye :silanyolaugh:

:noneck::noneck:

You are a Muslim and you’re advocating for Ethiopians to come kill people in their homeland because they don’t want to join your secessionist government? Allah is watching
The same people who paraded the 2006 invasion of xamar because it was occupied by “terrorists” I wonder how they will feel when people justify the Ethiopian invasion of sool. For the record though I am against it, its unfair using foreigners we should do it by ourselves.

The same people who paraded the 2006 invasion of xamar because it was occupied by “terrorists” I wonder how they will feel when people justify the Ethiopian invasion of sool. For the record though I am against it, its unfair using foreigners we should do it by ourselves.
The people of Sool had nothing to do with the 2006 invasion. And using your own military on the people of Sool is also wrong. In my eyes Afweyne and Muse Biixi are the same type of person, but I guess you don’t care about injustice as long as your qabil isn’t being harmed

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I heard this rumour yesterday as well.
People will wake up to this new reality soon enough. We had so many chances to come together as a nation I guaranteed you port/base to foreigners will not be trigger for Somalia revival. Zobe didn’t bring us together , Ethiopian invasion of Somali homeland capital Mogadishu didn’t bring us together. Floods and droughts didn’t. Somalis dug own grave and will be under Ethiopian hegemony

People will wake up to this new reality soon enough. We had so many chances to come together as a nation I guaranteed you port/base to foreigners will not be trigger for Somalia revival. Zobe didn’t bring us together , Ethiopian invasion of Somali homeland capital Mogadishu didn’t bring us together. Floods and droughts didn’t. Somalis dug own grave and will be under Ethiopian hegemony
Ethiopia is an imperfect hegemon, espousing a foreign policy characterized by a relationship of dominance over and assumption of allegiance from its neighbours, which could paradoxically lead to destabilizing policies. International Affairs, Volume 94, Issue 5, September 2018, Pages 1059–1075,

Trending

Latest posts