Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Let him provide these gullible people with a one-way ticket back home. When they object, he'll tell them how their 'country' is peaceful kkkk :drakekidding:
Lool, why I imagine Slanders going like no Mr wecel don't send me back we're oppressed people, I've my grandfathers bones to prove it :feedme:

Mr wecel's reaction :comeon:

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Djibouti Chief of Staff General Zakaria Sheikh Ibrahim makes a strong statement. The general recalls Somalia's efforts in freeing Djibouti from the colonial French and says he is ready to spill blood for his brothers.

All Djibouti needs to do is take action now and fund and back a miltia in Awdal.

Guutooyinkaa qurqurxan hargeysa usoo dira badda hanala difaacaane
FB_IMG_1705349967548.jpg

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Ethiopia is irrelevant they don’t have any weight in world. If uk America Russia or China recognizes them it’s different story as they wield influence. Most of world will condemn Ethiopia but nothing substantial will happen as somali doesn’t have real govt. wasn’t real with farmaajo nor now with HSM. Somaliland aid will still come through FGS for appearance sake but split will be decided by west in advance so their money not stolen

Ethiopia had troops on the ground this administration and previous. They do as they please and work with local FMS leaders if someone throws fit. Even river water usage should be negotiated and documented but it’s not because our govt not on same level. There will be no war and each FMS and clan will follow their interest which is mostly securing business and favor from Ethiopia . Somalia, Djibouti and somaliland all rely heavily on port business with Ethiopia
We didn’t have a real government true since we were still under chapter Vll, it goes deeper though. Farmaajo government was able to deter other countries encroachment for awhile, even holding UAE 10mil$ in the central bank with them being unable to get it back. He put fear in Uhuru Kenyatta who begged the UK to do something about Somalia because farmaajo was making them too strong.

now enough of that, recognition starts with smaller countries. Like I said downplay it all you want, but recognition from any country is a huge milestone for them. It’s not official recognition either, their receiving an embassy and showing the world that if something happens in SL, Somalia can’t (won’t because HSM is a neef) do anything about it.

How will Djiboutian ATMIS replace Ethiopian ATMIS?
Isn’t there going to be an IGAD meeting this week in Uganda to address the current situation? Maybe IOG can request to pull out all ATMIS Ethiopian troops since Ethiopia’s now a hostile neighbor threatening our sovereignty

Isn’t there going to be an IGAD meeting this week in Uganda to address the current situation? Maybe IOG can request to pull out all ATMIS Ethiopian troops since Ethiopia’s now a hostile neighbor threatening our sovereignty
We'll see. It'll be difficult to dislodge the maniacs. Non-ATMIS Ethiopian troops are supposedly already entrenching themselves on the border (Dollow) to remain as a forceful occupier.

I think those troops will be just reinforcements to the present Djiboutian ATMIS in HS.

We'll see. It'll be difficult to dislodge the maniacs. Non-ATMIS Ethiopians are already entrenching themselves on the border (Dollow) to remain as a forceful occupier.

I think those troops will be just reinforcements to the present Djiboutian ATMIS in HS.
Another user brought up a good point about the non-ATMIS troops in Dollow

If we can get the ATMIS troops out than we can publicly demand Ethiopia to remove the non-ATMIS troops too

If Ethiopia refuses than that is a clear violation of our sovereignty and we can bring them to the ICJ. This can allow us to exert even more diplomatic pressure on them

Another user brought up a good point about the non-ATMIS troops in Dollow

If we can get the ATMIS troops out than we can publicly demand Ethiopia to remove the non-ATMIS troops too

If Ethiopia refuses than that is a clear violation of our sovereignty and we can bring them to the ICJ. This can allow us to exert even more diplomatic pressure on them
Icj? If you can’t remove a few thousand troops that are thousands of KMs away from their major logistics hubs then no one would even bother with such a case. War is the only option for such a scenario and it’s far more advantageous for us due to population, familiarity, intelligence and would help us diplomatically. All we have to do is improve lethality by getting drones and anti tank weaponry.

I don’t think they’re there under their own accord though. I’ve seen a few reports that American military transport planes land there fairly often so the US must be extracting minerals they deem critical. Their initial entry coincides with the formation of the TPLF regime, the puppet regime in which the US deemed ethiopia an Anchor state. Removing them, if they have the support of the US, might be a lot harder than we think it’s going to be.

Icj? If you can’t remove a few thousand troops that are thousands of KMs away from their major logistics hubs then no one would even bother with such a case. War is the only option for such a scenario
I agree but before we attack we have to make it clear that we tried to avoid war. That way we don’t get another arms embargo slapped on us
I don’t think they’re there under their own accord though. I’ve seen a few reports that American military transport planes land there fairly often
Are you sure it was American and not the UAE? Ever since the war in Tigray the US has been more critical of Ethiopia. I’d be shocked if the US were to be giving the military aid

I do know that the UAE was making frequent trips to a military airport in Harar last year
Their initial entry coincides with the formation of the TPLF regime, the puppet regime in which the US deemed ethiopia an Anchor state
The TPLF is no longer in power though and Abiy Ahmed’s image has been severely damaged over the last few years. He doesn’t enjoy the same US backing that Meles did

If we can get drones from Turkey, I am confident that we could win against Ethiopia in a battle. We have thousands of troops that were trained in Eritrea and Turkey

Between those troops and some crazy ass geeljirees, Ethiopia won’t know what hit it 👊🏾

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We didn’t have a real government true since we were still under chapter Vll, it goes deeper though. Farmaajo government was able to deter other countries encroachment for awhile, even holding UAE 10mil$ in the central bank with them being unable to get it back. He put fear in Uhuru Kenyatta who begged the UK to do something about Somalia because farmaajo was making them too strong.

now enough of that, recognition starts with smaller countries. Like I said downplay it all you want, but recognition from any country is a huge milestone for them. It’s not official recognition either, they’re receiving an embassy and showing the world that if something happens in SL, Somalia can’t (won’t because HSM is a neef) do anything about it.
FMS do as they want not changing anytime soon we have been countries within country for long time and they are creation of Ethiopia. No one splitting up Somalia a country with same language religion and ethnicity. It’s pandora box for Africa if other African countries can recognize each other especially backward subsahara with chaotic colonial borders. If somaliland goes it will be through our parliament and pressure from west.

somaliland right now leasing port and base for 50yrs is wrong especially since they using another clan land . But this is not that outrageous to let foreign country operate base and port happens all over Somalia and Djibouti. No war will happen, Ethiopia is very enticing to FMSs and nothing FGS can do. Farmajo is out of office because he couldn’t do anything against Deni madobe etc.. don’t be suprised if more deals happen vs war

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
FMS do as they want not changing anytime soon we have been countries within country for long time and they are creation of Ethiopia. No one splitting up Somalia a country with same language religion and ethnicity. It’s pandora box for Africa if other African countries can recognize each other especially backward subsahara with chaotic colonial borders. If somaliland goes it will be through our parliament and pressure from west.

somaliland right now leasing port and base for 50yrs is wrong especially since they using another clan land . But this is not that outrageous to let foreign country operate base and port happens all over Somalia and Djibouti. No war will happen, Ethiopia is very enticing to FMSs and nothing FGS can do. Farmajo is out of office because he couldn’t do anything against Deni madobe etc.. don’t be suprised if more deals happen vs war
This is not UAE bro, this is ethiopia, it’s a new low. And the deal your prescribing occurs on a daily basis, though this deal is not massively beneficial like berbera. It’s colonization. Your giving me the black pilled reality. But the public won’t be content with this, it’s verbatim dissolution of Somalia.

Are you sure it was American and not the UAE? Ever since the war in Tigray the US has been more critical of Ethiopia. I’d be shocked if the US were to be giving the military aid

I do know that the UAE was making frequent trips to a military airport in Harar last year
not miltary aid but extracting Somali resources and transporting them away via military cargo planes. It’s not far fetched as even Kenya is exploiting the charcoal trade and UAE is attempting to exploit gold reserves in the north.

im not entirely sure if the US operation is on going but it was something i read about several years ago. I’m sure another poster can confirm/post the source