Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

not miltary aid but extracting Somali resources and transporting them away via military cargo planes. It’s not far fetched as even Kenya is exploiting the charcoal trade and UAE is attempting to exploit gold reserves in the north.

im not entirely sure if the US operation is on going but it was something i read about several years ago. I’m sure another poster can confirm/post the source
The US has 3 bases in Xalane xamar, Balidogle and Kismayo. They don't need anyones help to do anything in Somalia. Also Somalia does have TB2 drones since before the sanctions were removed.

Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Why do Landers insist on saying "Somalian" despite that being incorrect? Did they really delude themselves into thinking they are a different ethnicity?
32 years of brainwashing, most of them aren’t like that. Just the few deluded lot.

Why do Landers insist on saying "Somalian" despite that being incorrect? Did they really delude themselves into thinking they are a different ethnicity?
It's a slur that landers started a few years ago on twitter to seperate landers from somalis in somalia. Nothing serious

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It's a slur that landers started a few years ago on twitter to seperate landers from somalis in somalia. Nothing serious
It is serious now, Everyone uses it and yk whats the funny part? they use it against you as well

Ajnabi: Haha stupid zoom#li!
Insecure Lander who is delusional and thinks he is a separate ethnicity cause of some brainwashing done by his bogus government and foolish elders who are shaking: No! Me is not Somali! Me is SomaliLANDER :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Ajnabi: I dont care! you both look the same stupid zoom#li!

It is serious now, Everyone uses it and yk whats the funny part? they use it against you as well

Ajnabi: Haha stupid zoom#li!
Insecure Lander who is delusional and thinks he is a separate ethnicity cause of some brainwashing done by his bogus government and foolish elders who are shaking: No! Me is not Somali! Me is SomaliLANDER :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Ajnabi: I dont care! you both look the same stupid zoom#li!
Jejej. Ajnabis truly give no fucks about Somali qabils. We are all the same to them

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
The somali community (besides us) are to against the deal. I don't think it's the habeshis getting a navy is why their upset.
Yeah we don’t want these xabeshi making money off Somali soil. Wallahi if it was taiwan training an issaq navy and granting them a port I wouldn’t be as against it, it’s all about Somali supremacy.