Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@reer burco

1705397321288.png
1705397336533.png

Which clan do they each come from? Surely a Ajnabi can tell which one is from which clan right?

Yeah we don’t want these xabeshi making money off Somali soil. Wallahi if it was taiwan training an issaq navy and granting them a port I wouldn’t be as against it, it’s all about Somali supremacy.
I get that but we don't see these guys as enemies any more. We grew out of that. There the only country whose been supporting the somaliland cause since the beginning. Taking in our refugees when there was a war. We've become allies

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I get that but we don't see these guys as enemies any more. We grew out of that. There the only country whose been supporting the somaliland cause since the beginning. Taking in our refugees when there was a war. We've become allies
*Using

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Don’t take this the wrong way bro, but you’re very naive. They’re not your friends, nations don’t have friends bro but interests. Soon as their interests moves they’ll throw you to the wolfs so to speak.

77 war is a perfect example, we had the US and the soviets on our side, then we didn’t. Decades of “friendship” thrown out the window without hesitation.

Was it Ethiopia that took in your refugees? :hmm:

Last edited:
Don’t take this the wrong way bro, but you’re very naive. They’re not your friends, nations don’t have friends bro but interests. Soon as their interests moves they’ll throw you to the wolfs so to speak.
Their interests aren't going to change. They want a coast that's a life long deal. When the lease is up they'll just get a new one. We're partners forever now

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This constitute as illegal foreign military intervention in Somalia's political landscape. Somaliland doesn't control the Northern Somalia, nor its claims that all northern somalis wants to break away from Somalia is true, and they are trying to change that through military force.

This constitute as illegal foreign military intervention in Somalia's political landscape. Somaliland doesn't control the Northern Somalia, nor its claims that all northern somalis wants to break away from Somalia is true, and they are trying to change that through military force.

Somaliland can't lose it's claim to nationhood just because some clans don't agree. A UN observed referendum didn't happen to get everyone's opinion so this is what has to happen to get back the east. Then once it's secured we can sit down as clans and discuss

Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Somaliland can't lose it's claim to nationhood just because some clans don't agree. A UN observed referendum didn't happen to get everyone's opinion so this is what has to happen to get back the east. Then once it's secured we can sit down as clans and discuss
The same could be said about SL and their “independence”. Bit ironic dont you think .