Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Yep, everything is being accelerated. What probably would have taken another 3 to 5 years to materialise is now being pushed forward to be achieved within the next 12 months.

Th

This Sharmake fella is an absolute muppet. Dude really thinks his propaganda is going to change the narrative.
A lot of landers on social media sound like him, they’re just an echo chamber

The propaganda that’s actually effective is the one pushed by the SL government and the political commentators

Not saying you are, just wanted to get your insight about their statement. Which clearly indicates (at least on their part) that you are part of their republic. All over social media they are claiming SL as their own, and know a gov offical has done the same. Doesn’t that bother you bro ?
I don't know why Ethiopia said "sovereignty of ethiopia" it's strange. Could he mean the internal politics of Ethiopia weird.

"The Republic of Somaliland considers this statement issued by the League of Arab States a hostile statement that is unfair to its sovereign right and a blatant interference in its internal affairs." that's what sl said seems okay.
But the ethiopians have been going hard on twitter about this siding with sl bringing the history and shit. They must really want access to that sea

I don't know why Ethiopia said "sovereignty of ethiopia" it's strange. Could he mean the internal politics of Ethiopia weird.

"The Republic of Somaliland considers this statement issued by the League of Arab States a hostile statement that is unfair to its sovereign right and a blatant interference in its internal affairs." that's what sl said seems okay.
But the ethiopians have been going hard on twitter about this siding with sl bringing the history and shit. They must really want access to that sea
We tried to warn you that this wasn’t just a lease. They want your coast and don’t ever plan on leaving
:sass2:

Who says no to acquire free land in this time and age.. For Ethiopia this deal is like one of those sale deals you can't say no to even if it doesn't fit into your budget you must somehow squeeze it in.

@reer burco

You seem to be a reasonably sane brother, how did you end up on the seccesionists delusional bandwagon? Also what's your thoughts on most of the world including the super powers of the of our world supports the unity and sovereignty of one Somalia?
It's easy bro. I seen it as a chance to break away and start something new. Chaos in somalia wasn't looking good so I jumped on sl. The superpowers are aware of somalilands position but just don't care.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yep, everything is being accelerated. What probably would have taken another 3 to 5 years to materialise is now being pushed forward to be achieved within the next 12 months.

HSM and FGS potentially using this debacle and the flow of illegal arms in Gulf of Aden as a leverage?
happy will smith GIF

One can only wish.

It's easy bro. I seen it as a chance to break away and start something new. Chaos in somalia wasn't looking good so I jumped on sl. The superpowers are aware of somalilands position but just don't care.
All Somalis lost hope during the civil war era especially seing southern Somalia along side the capital muqdisho completely disintegrate, but now things are improving and Somalia is slowly getting on track, don't you feel like with Ethiopia's hostile move it just proves that they're our enemy as Somalis collectively and wish to keep us as a fragmented weak people they can manipulate with and easily control? Politics aside as a true Somali by blood this must bother you bro somehow even if you're not showing it publicly.