Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Abaq

VIP
Nah bro this was the best chance we had. I say kill it and talk to somalia. I hope they hear us out though we wanna change some stuff
I don’t know how you guys lost your golden opportunity in 1991. Instead of claiming to be the legitimate successor of the Somali state and reshaping it to how you want, your dumb elites chose a dead end road. Now you will be forced back to Xamar with an even weaker hand than 1960

All Somalis lost hope during the civil war era especially seing southern Somalia along side the capital muqdisho completely disintegrate, but now things are improving and Somalia is slowly getting on track, don't you feel like with Ethiopia's hostile move it just proves that they're our enemy as Somalis collectively and wish to keep us as a fragmented weak people they can manipulate with and easily control? Politics aside as a true Somali by blood this must bother you bro somehow even if you're not showing it publicly.
I know historically we've had bad blood with Ethiopia but I think the sl government was getting desperate. It wasn't the best move I agree but musa tried to pull a quick move to get the recognition ball moving.
Ethiopia controlling us politically is our fault bro. They have two regions in somalia that wont talk to each other one is trying to secede and the other is not looking good so ofcourse their gonna play their game.

I don’t know how you guys lost your golden opportunity in 1991. Instead of claiming to be the legitimate successor of the Somali state and reshaping it to how you want, your dumb elites chose a dead end road. Now you will be forced back to Xamar with an even weaker hand than 1960
Emotions we're high at the time people were mad at the somali government for what they did up here. But yeah we really should of thought it through.
Yeah we are gonna have a weak hand when we go back but we'll see if peace and the second capital bring anything to the table

Last edited:
This reer burco chap is very shallow minded, this bitter konfurians are baiting his low iq ego to make him feel intellectual and rational, I am actually glad his kind live of the web and such and have no impact at all in our matters. Bro I can frankly tell you, you ain't smart at all and stop ridiculing the name of gobolka raaga

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
This reer burco chap is very shallow minded, this bitter konfurians are baiting his low iq ego to make him feel intellectual and rational, I am actually glad his kind live of the web and such and have no impact at all in our matters. Bro I can frankly tell you, you ain't smart at all and stop ridiculing the name of gobolka raaga
So because @reer burco has a different of opinion then you, he is low IQ and shallow minded ?

How about having a discussion with the chap instead of throwing insults, that in itself says a lot about your intelligence.

Let me guess, you are the high IQ genius of the neighbourhood....

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

He is weak hearted. Easily defeated

Can’t see it, what does it say ?
#UPDATE Ethiopia wants to meet with all the leaders of the regional states of South Somalia, to discuss its agenda towards the sea, 3 of the leaders of the state who have ATMIS security, and its impact on Ethiopia, were invited to one of the capital cities of Horn of Africa, while they are meeting with high diplomas. The case is going on in Ethiopia.
The president of Somalia is fighting strongly that the leaders who are at the consultancy forum see the Ethiopian officials, which they think it is unusual.

#UPDATE Ethiopia wants to meet with all the leaders of the regional states of South Somalia, to discuss its agenda towards the sea, 3 of the leaders of the state who have ATMIS security, and its impact on Ethiopia, were invited to one of the capital cities of Horn of Africa, while they are meeting with high diplomas. The case is going on in Ethiopia.
The president of Somalia is fighting strongly that the leaders who are at the consultancy forum see the Ethiopian officials, which they think it is unusual.
Wow they are actually trying to balkanize us.