Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
#UPDATE Ethiopia wants to meet with all the leaders of the regional states of South Somalia, to discuss its agenda towards the sea, 3 of the leaders of the state who have ATMIS security, and its impact on Ethiopia, were invited to one of the capital cities of Horn of Africa, while they are meeting with high diplomas. The case is going on in Ethiopia.
The president of Somalia is fighting strongly that the leaders who are at the consultancy forum see the Ethiopian officials, which they think it is unusual.
Any FMS leader that deals with them should be tried for treason Wallahi. This is one of the reasons why I despise federalism.

Have they gone to the meeting ?

they shouldn’t even go.

I am unsure if it's confirmed yet, but I saw a Facebook post earlier. here is what he posted about Awdal region.
1705604712890.png

Any FMS leader that deals with them should be tried for treason Wallahi. This is one of the reasons why I despise federalism.

Have they gone to the meeting ?

they shouldn’t even go.
Federalism is a cancer and almost suicidal when you are a weak country with poor institutions and stronger Neighbour enemy beside you

#UPDATE Ethiopia wants to meet with all the leaders of the regional states of South Somalia, to discuss its agenda towards the sea, 3 of the leaders of the state who have ATMIS security, and its impact on Ethiopia, were invited to one of the capital cities of Horn of Africa, while they are meeting with high diplomas. The case is going on in Ethiopia.
The president of Somalia is fighting strongly that the leaders who are at the consultancy forum see the Ethiopian officials, which they think it is unusual.
Will be suicidal for any of the regional pres. But personally i welcome it, i hope Ethiopia keeps goin hard until the Somalis wake up or they'll shall be defeated up 2 them tbh.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Will be suicidal for any of the regional pres. But personally i welcome it, i hope Ethiopia keeps goin hard until the Somalis wake up or they'll shall be defeated up 2 them tbh.
Good chance Ethiopia already tested waters and approached them. some will join and are to dependent on Ethiopia for business and protection. Being FGS president is mission impossible farmajo HSM doesn’t matter you have everything going against you lol.

I know historically we've had bad blood with Ethiopia but I think the sl government was getting desperate. It wasn't the best move I agree but musa tried to pull a quick move to get the recognition ball moving.
Ethiopia controlling us politically is our fault bro. They have two regions in somalia that wont talk to each other one is trying to secede and the other is not looking good so ofcourse their gonna play their game.
We need to replace these corrupt leaders, all Somali youth should come together and kick out the corrupt qabiil leaders, then build a Somalis based on justice and prosperity for all the citizens.

Good chance Ethiopia already tested waters and approached them. some will join and are to dependent on Ethiopia for business and protection. Being FGS president is mission impossible farmajo HSM doesn’t matter you have everything going against you lol.
Only the paper gov in SWS are dependent on Ethiopia nobody else and even then they are completly surrounded by Al Kebab.

Bein FGS president is the easiest thing in the world, the Somalis are desperatly waiting for a non corrupt wadani president, but ye if your an illiterate bowl begging president goin around to poor african countries begging for AID what respect nor love do you except? FGS Presidents dont even respect themself since 2008 they've had 0 policy implemented nor any plan how to govern the country into the right position.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Only the paper gov in SWS are dependent on Ethiopia nobody else and even then they are completly surrounded by Al Kebab.

Bein FGS president is the easiest thing in the world, the Somalis are desperatly waiting for a non corrupt wadani president, but ye if your an illiterate bowl begging president goin around to poor african countries begging for AID what respect nor love do you except? FGS Presidents dont even respect themself since 2008 they've had 0 policy implemented nor any plan how to govern the country into the right position.
Gedo has Ethiopian troops so jubbaland can flip. Doubt galmudug and hurshabelle since they so close to FGS. Puntland very dependent on port business but doubt Deni goes. Puntland stable and Deni has national ambitions . Puntland also had previous leaders speak out against Ethiopia. We will see soon enough we unite around fgs or it’s finished once and for all

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Gedo has Ethiopian troops so jubbaland can flip. Doubt galmudug and hurshabelle since they so close to FGS. Puntland very dependent on port business but doubt Deni goes. Puntland stable and Deni has national ambitions . Puntland also had previous leaders speak out against Ethiopia. We will see soon enough we unite around fgs or it’s finished once and for all
Only state to probably go is SWS, rest are unlikely due to local backlash.

Madoobe know he would be ran out by his own tool if he did, Gedo has never really been ran by him. Apart from Lafta i doubt any other FMS President will go.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
HSM response so far militarily is lacking, I keep saying this, but think about any other Somali leader and what they would’ve done by now. He has the resources to send them over to Lughaya.