Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Lol. The FGS is southern monopoly, don't cry crocodile tears they had plenty of opportunities to negotiate.
I'm talking about negotiating with a hostile neighbor who "threatens" to make deals with regions in our country unless they get favorable deals with the FG, idk tf you're on. There's a bigger chance only Isaaq will be left in the SL protect than a somali leader negotiating about splitting the country. Every time there’s been talks its been about power sharing etc, never about balkanization.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean you can disagree but every post you were calling me a larper and many other derogatory things which I didn't return the favour but your larping habits will be called out everytime i see them. Disagreement and argument is always welcome but what you were up to was pure derailment, so quit playign the victim and stop your larping.

I mean you can disagree but every post you were calling me a larper and many other derogatory things which I didn't return the favour but your larping habits will be called out everytime i see them. Disagreement and argument is always welcome but what you were up to was pure derailment, so quit playign the victim and stop your larping.
Name calling stopped quite a while ago dude I also apologised. Not sure what more you want

I'm talking about negotiating with a hostile neighbor who "threatens" to make deals with regions in our country unless they get favorable deals with the FG, idk tf you're on. There's a bigger chance only Isaaq will be left in the SL protect than a somali leader negotiating about splitting the country. Every time there’s been talks its been about power sharing etc, never about balkanization.

FGS has failed to keep agreements so secession is necessary. It makes agreements and breaks them. If some trust had developed then maybe the direction could have turned but unfortunately no.

Name calling stopped quite a while ago dude I also apologised. Not sure what more you want

Nah you started so i'm never going to stop.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by Manifest

Besides you can't argue with a larper what I am going to say to someone who is pretending to be someone else. Can't have no debate like that.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somali Republic didn't have westminister system but European parliamentary system and you don't know that in 1969 elections many of those smaller parties ran on qabil message as they represented a single clan aiming to get a seat in parliament which is why Cigaal AUN added in the constitution of the Republic of Somaliland that there be only 3 main national parties whose political license lasts about 10 years and after it expires people chance the chance to elect new 3 main parties to emerge through local elections

A European parliamentary system also has backbenchers, frontbenchers and crossbenchers.

So my previous post still stands. Refer to the point instead of nitpicking.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
XKHS wasn't functioning or has been the ruling party in the country as Afweyne in 1980 fully restored the military revolutionary supreme council and Siilyano wasn't even a high member of the Kacaan regime nor even Carte Ghalib the foreign minister who was also a technocrat bureaucrat who worked as civil servant and diplomat in the 60s

Okay it wasn’t functioning in 1980, fine.

Explain why Silaanyo was a member in the 1970s when he was a minister for Barre.

Or are you taking the position that Barre was lenient enough as a dictator to not force his ministers to join the Kacaan if they wanted a ministerial appointment?

Either Silaanyo was a Kacaan member or Barre enjoyed keeping the company of political independents in his cabinet.

Pick one.

Okay it wasn’t functioning in 1980, fine.

Explain why Silaanyo was a member in the 1970s when he was a minister for Barre.

Or are you taking the position that Barre was lenient enough as a dictator to not force his ministers to join the Kacaan if they wanted a ministerial appointment?

Either Silaanyo was a Kacaan member or Barre enjoyed keeping the company of political independents in his cabinet.

Pick one.
Silyano wasn't kacaan member or an high ranking as that was only for junta generals close to the dictator as Silyano was just a civil servant promoted to the post of a minister in positions that needed a qualified technocrat and the man was never loyal to the regime or else he wouldn't have contacted his people within the SNM opposition group to join it and be exiled to London with all his family leaving all his wealth and properties he had back home especially in Xamar

Trending