Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Somalia embarassing all around 😂, Turkey setting up negotiations like new owners of our ocean which maybe they are 🤔 . Somalia should tell them both F off until Ethiopia apologizes for disrespect

Somalia in January 2024

George Clooney Negotiating GIF

Somalia in June 2024

Season 11 Showtime GIF by Shameless

Turkey be like:

Interested Drama GIF by Bounce

7 stages of Grief :mjlol: View attachment 333165

HSM has previously said his willing to give Ethiopia port if they go though the correct channels, apparently Hobyo is on the cards according to Somali guardian but Al-Shabaab is present In that same district so is unfeasible.

View attachment 333166
Allow access is not the same as giving a port

I heard he is begging them to take another port, Hoobyo to be exact
Do you mean literally take? Because I don’t think fiqi would stand for that either. Use our ports sure, but take?

there will be men at the presidents doorstep if he gives the Ethiopians they hate an inch.

I could see them sharing a port, but they’re not having any part of our coast without blood.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do you mean literally take? Because I don’t think fiqi would stand for that either. Use our ports sure, but take?

there will be men at the presidents doorstep if he gives the Ethiopians they hate an inch.

I could see them sharing a port, but they’re not having any part of our coast without blood.
no, to legitimize the access to the sea as right for Ethiopia through Somali ports. Meaning, a way to not be able to deny Ethiopia to access the sea through Somali. Bolivia has this right to Chilean ports.

It’s amazing watching how the Xabasho cck the Somali wlhi. Imagine allowing a third party to mediate how a hostile neighbor should be able to use your land. We should all be ashamed, including the northern clan being used to strong arm the FG.

Lol. The FGS is southern monopoly, don't cry crocodile tears they had plenty of opportunities to negotiate.

Lol. The FGS is southern monopoly, don't cry crocodile tears they had plenty of opportunities to negotiate.
You got your ass kicked so bad by dhulo you needed to run to your xabashi masters like you did to awdal back in the day. Currently there is no such thing as SL. Qatar (support), Djibouti, and Somalia will all be involved against Ethiopia if anything happens

You got your ass kicked so bad by dhulo you needed to run to your xabashi masters like you did to awdal back in the day. Currently there is no such thing as SL. Qatar (support), Djibouti, and Somalia will all be involved against Ethiopia if anything happens

Okay if you say so, there's no such thing as SL, yet seperatism is the second biggest national security risk, you can't have it both ways.

Som

VIP
Okay if you say so, there's no such thing as SL, yet seperatism is the second biggest national security risk, you can't have it both ways.
There is no such thing as independent SL yet and the steps they are making are a national security risk for the rest of Somalia. Personally I want nothing to do with Somaliland, you could be independent and recognized tomorrow morning if you gave up SSC

There is no such thing as independent SL yet and the steps they are making are a national security risk for the rest of Somalia. Personally I want nothing to do with Somaliland, you could be independent and recognized tomorrow morning if you gave up SSC

How would that happen? You think the goons in Mogadishu who won't give you a crumb will give up real estate on the red sea? You must have been born yesterday.

Trending