Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
1704489477556.png

samaroon got finessed 💀

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How's the support for them back home as well as the diaspora? Is it more than 60%
I think they are detached from the citizens. I don't think this 'project' will ever get off the ground. Abiy is very unpopular, and unless he has foreign financial backers, this won't work. To occupy, you need money. His people are dealing with famine and war. So, he's clearly out of touch with reality. Maybe he always was.

I think they are detached from the citizens. I don't think this 'project' will ever get off the ground. Abiy is very unpopular at this point, and unless he has foreign financial backers, this won't get off the ground. To occupy, you need money. His people are dealing with famine and war. So, he's clearly out of touch with reality. Maybe he always was.
Yeah they've had some serious internal wars.. I hope this idea doesn't come to materialize

mrlog

VIP
I think they are detached from the citizens. I don't think this 'project' will ever get off the ground. Abiy is very unpopular, and unless he has foreign financial backers, this won't work. To occupy, you need money. His people are dealing with famine and war. So, he's clearly out of touch with reality. Maybe he always was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let them do something now
They will settle all over this coast
We cooked Ethiopians in 1964 when they tried to enter from southern Hargeisa. It is the place where the African Union delegation came to it in 1964 and saw the number of bodies, they said, “Why did you do this to them? They were your African brothers.” We want this again😂
You're talking about 1964. If it wasn't for us repelling Oromos in Nabadid and Hadghaala, they would've been all over the coast today. Possibly even in Hargeisa and Berbera.

We been Karbaashing these Oromos as early as the 14th century.
Screenshot_20240105_212928_Samsung Notes.jpg
IMG-20230416-WA0000 (1).jpg

They will utilise some fugazi recognition till they get what they want and they won't give it in the end but some fools will still believe it.
Screenshot_20240105_220321_Facebook.jpg

I knew it, they wouldn’t hand their own precious isaaq lands for an Ethiopian base, but no it’s fine for Awdal, cowards give out your lands for your ictraaf watch all these landers back it, cuz f*ck all the other clans, and that stupid IOG won’t do shit, someone topple him and put an actual cisse

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've been missing.
@Sophisticate do you see Awdal at one point rejoining Somalia or are they like the Isaaq in mindset?
I think it's hard to read the masses' sentiments because of conflicting messages.

Issaq is more committed to SL as they experienced the most losses during the war, whereas Samaroon was more committed to the notion of nationalism/unity for a long time. My view of nationalism isn't conventional. It isn't about one-upmanship but true collaboration. It includes the best statesmen of all clans, avoiding some sense of hegemony to satisfy most parties and act in the interests of the citizens.

When you have the resources that we do everyone could live where they like and have Villas from Mogadishu to Manila. The problem lies with the self-enriching behaviour of the nation's elite that probably want to deplete the resources sending their untaxed lacaag offshore while most live as paupers. Essentially, the typical corrupt third-world leader model that many wish to imitate either out of sheer greed and lower level thinking or fear of assassination for being too good to their people.

Last edited:
I knew it, they wouldn’t hand their own precious isaaq lands for an Ethiopian base, but no it’s fine for Awdal, cowards give out your lands for your ictraaf watch all these landers back it, cuz f*ck all the other clans, and that stupid IOG won’t do shit, someone topple him and put an actual cisse
Chill, it is not confirmed yet. I still think it is berbera probably