Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Start assassinating prominent Samaroon politicians/ business people and perhaps even the ugaas himself then blame it on the SL administration. It’ll work like a charm.
I agreed with you till you said the Ugaas. He represents a long lineage of Raggedi who fought Xabashi iyo Oromo.

@Arkan do you hear these people. He is telling you to genocide all prominent samaroon in favour of his clans agenda. Do not trust these people
Niyow, I would execute them myself if I could get my hands on them. They serve no purpose. Waxani hada Arap ma khuseeyo.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
If it's in the vicinity of Lughaya, then it would explain the three Samaroons that have been following Muse Baahi around all week and the isku dir between Samaroon and Ciise.

The guy smiling is also from my Reer and a friend of my pops.
View attachment 310091
FB_IMG_1704486916072.jpg

This is their closest point to the coast, 122 kilometers away. The Ethiopian hordes are preparing in Awbare. Perhaps they will enter awdal next month.
This time you must enter buuraha

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agreed with you till you said the Ugaas.

Niyow, I would execute them myself if I could get my hands on them. They serve no purpose. Waxani hada Arap ma khuseeyo.
:gucciwhat: I'm tired of these politicians. Also, I'm having a hard time believing it, considering they have zero money for port construction. Aren't they in debt?

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Good luck to these tribes, your land has been sold Or do something
FB_IMG_1704487675576.jpg

1)Lughaya:- ( Ciise(Mamaasan, Badaraxan) And (Gadabuursi, Maxamed-Case, Bahabar Muuse).

2) Idacadeys:- ( Gadabuursi,Maxamed-Case(Bahabar Muuse)). And ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan)).

3) Hadeyte:- ( Ciise (Mamaasan, Badaraxan (Reer Faarax)).

4. Hadeynta weyn (Ciise, mamaasan, Badaraxaan)

4) Cabdi geedi:- ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

5) Biyo case:- (Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

6) Fuguxo:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

7) Shacable:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

8. Ceel sheekh:- (Ciise Mamaasan, Reer Cawl).And ( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse).

9) Wiriir:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Reer Cawl). and ( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse).

10. Sabawanaag( Ciise Mamaasan, Badaraxaan)

11) Bulaxaar:-( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse, makaahiil) and ( Ciise, Mamaasan (Reer Cawl)
12) Biyo case ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxaan)

Good luck to these tribes, your land has been sold Or do something View attachment 310097
1)Lughaya:- ( Ciise(Mamaasan, Badaraxan) And (Gadabuursi, Maxamed-Case, Bahabar Muuse).

2) Idacadeys:- ( Gadabuursi,Maxamed-Case(Bahabar Muuse)). And ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan)).

3) Hadeyte:- ( Ciise (Mamaasan, Badaraxan (Reer Faarax)).

4. Hadeynta weyn (Ciise, mamaasan, Badaraxaan)

4) Cabdi geedi:- ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

5) Biyo case:- (Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

6) Fuguxo:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

7) Shacable:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxan).

8. Ceel sheekh:- (Ciise Mamaasan, Reer Cawl).And ( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse).

9) Wiriir:-( Ciise, Mamaasan, Reer Cawl). and ( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse).

10. Sabawanaag( Ciise Mamaasan, Badaraxaan)

11) Bulaxaar:-( Isaaq, Sacad Muuse, makaahiil) and ( Ciise, Mamaasan (Reer Cawl)
12) Biyo case ( Ciise, Mamaasan, Badaraxaan)
Cida degmada Lughaya wax laga waydiinaya waa Bahabar Muuse. Mulkilaha Xeebta Lughaya. They have 6 out of 9 councillors representing the district with 3 Ciise. 1 Ciise even admitted to getting votes from them. Where are these Sacad Muse?

They use to have their own milita that controlled Lughaya and it's environs. Jabhada Buuralayda iyo Badda Cas (JBB)

Last edited:

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Cida degmada Lughaya wax laga waydiinaya waa Bahabar Muuse. Mulkilaha Xeebta Lughaya.

They use to have their own milita that controlled Lughaya and it's environs. Jabhada Buuralayda iyo Badda Cas (JBB)
Let them do something now
They will settle all over this coast
We cooked Ethiopians in 1964 when they tried to enter from southern Hargeisa. It is the place where the African Union delegation came to it in 1964 and saw the number of bodies, they said, “Why did you do this to them? They were your African brothers.” We want this again😂

Trending

Latest posts