Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
we can be friends to man. when what remains of Somalia collapses in a few year. your welcome in the 55 state of Africa Somaliland. But I can't promise you won't have to pay a f*qash tax annually.
Come on mate we spoke about this already, what do we say about assumptions ?

Collapse ? Since you’re the residential expert political analyst here, do you know something I don’t. Dear God man, out with it already, has the nation fragmented beyond repair ??

Nervous Friends GIF

😂

Saying all this whilst living in another man’s land I bit, you didn’t go through Libya did you 😬

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Ethiopia wont last in a few years. The way its going, i wouldnt be suprised if it lasts the next 5 years

Ethiopia wont last in a few years. The way its going, i wouldnt be suprised if it lasts the next 5 years
People always say that but even if the current form collapses there is always a quick replacement they recovered very quickly from Mengistu's fall. They will also receive support to help them.

Every "quick replacement" resulted in the deaths of millions of people. How many bloody regime changes can Ethiopia take until the country collapses?
They will probably collapse- this time around it is possible. But I'm not totally convinced because they seem to have an ability to recover that we don't have.

Awd

Araabi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When Puntland signs a deal with Ethiopia after they fell out with the central government everybody was silent. When the Ethiopian soldiers occupy whole sections of Somalia and tax the population its all silence. But when Somaliland makes a deal with Ethiopia, all of a sudden the Somalinimo merchants come out in full swing? Spare us the hypocrisy. Not interested. I for one am in full support of making any deal with Ethiopia.

When the Ethiopian soldiers occupy whole sections of Somalia and tax the population its all silence.
Everyone despises Ethiopian military presence in the south, where were you during the outcry of the AMISOM/ATMIS extensions in the past? Both FGS and SL are traitors to their people for allowing foreign presence.

When Puntland signs a deal with Ethiopia after they fell out with the central government everybody was silent. When the Ethiopian soldiers occupy whole sections of Somalia and tax the population its all silence. But when Somaliland makes a deal with Ethiopia, all of a sudden the Somalinimo merchants come out in full swing? Spare us the hypocrisy. Not interested. I for one am in full support of making any deal with Ethiopia.

I'm not the one to care for any maamul dawladeed markaa Somaliland jacayl yaanan u malaynin waxaa hadalka iga keenay. I couldn't care less.

But I'm not like some of these handicapped Somalis who still believe in the BS concept called Somalinimo. If Ethiopia can bring me what I need. They are welcome. Couldn't care less. Somalia and Somalis mean nothing to me. Aniga gobolkayga ayaan wax u doonayaa. That's it and everyone else should be the same. The Somalia you care about so much didn't build one road or school from 1960 to 1990 which was its entire tenure of existence.

Awd

Araabi

In the entire tenure of Somalia's existence from 1960 to 1990, not one road or school was built in all of Awdal. Nothing. So what's the difference? Why are you so prejudiced against one side but ignore the harm committed by Somalia?

When Haji Ibrahim Nur signed the independence accord from British Somaliland and became the district commissioner for Borama and Zeila district guess what Somalia did? They lumped our hard earned region and lumped us with Hargeisa and Berbera as Waqooyi Galbeed.