Nabeel sliding into my dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Loooooooooool

@waraabe how dumb are you to mention whether your mom had FGM or not. Seriously nigga. :childplease:

I never mentioned my mother, @Canuck always brings in my mother but you don't see me crying and you obviously think it is ok to insulting people's mothers but all hell breaks loose when I mention someone's mother. will you make a thread telling her not to bring people's mothers in?

I just screenshot necessary messages that he sent your brother Waraabe, that doesn't mean I edited or seome. Bloody lo life Madow. Sfu. You don't make any sense.
You screenshot different dates and bring in all one attached image. Doqon low IQ.

Walalo nabeel that guy is ... Piece of work

waraabe

Your superior
Loool let me be cross eyed even tho it's the angle of the picture, that's not going to hide ur gay-Nimo. Hitting on a male member :ahhhh:

if I am gay or not it isn't your concern walaal. your zero hour employment is that way :camby:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
everyone is having a go at each other but here is Yas posting totally unrelated stuff :dead:

ma nooli :deadosama:

Seoul

. . .
You're too emotional abaayo. Perhaps a vacation to Kalahari will do you some good? :mjohreally:
Aren't u the nigga who keeps bragging abt getting women when in reality Ur a sexually frustrated fat c*nt who's got nothing better to do than talk shit online and cheerleading for khaniis @waraabe donkey bucktooth bastard :)

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Some people don't know how to use the the computer and operate keyboard needly. Dame it, it's 2016 people wake up and learn something new every day.
Beside that on your inbox written "edit conversation", did you see that? Smh
So don't believe what @waraabe posted here or attached he poorly edited. *_*
@waraabe, shame on you Qaniis.

Bohol

VIP
Aren't u the nigga who keeps bragging abt getting women when in reality Ur a sexually frustrated fat c*nt who's got nothing better to do than talk shit online and cheerleading for khaniis @waraabe donkey bucktooth bastard :)

No cheer-leading here, you have been simply invited to Kalahari desert. So don't throw tantrums like a little girl, you are grown
woman.

image.jpeg
a 45 year old fat woman. your husband has gone of you so maha nayaa

Some people don't know how to use the the computer and operate keyboard needly. Dame it, it's 2016 people wake up and learn something new every day.

Now you believe me when I say" hyena from second dumbiest country in world "

waraabe

Your superior

this one isn't being let go. Everyone you try insult will use this

"i want friendship" :dead::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.