Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Nah bro, her money is hers and your money is also hers. Don't you dare expect the occasional home-cooked meal or a clean house either, your wife's not your mother you sexist pig!
Welcome to marriage, circa 2020:russsmug:
Her money is mine my money is hers

2020 new age

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Nah bro, her money is hers and your money is also hers. Don't you dare expect the occasional home-cooked meal or a clean house either, your wife's not your mother you sexist pig!
Welcome to marriage, circa 2020:russsmug:
No sex either ?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Wallahi the Somali women who live in the Gulf countries are so nice and wifey material. Somali men should go get them as wives.

Women today have kibir and they are so rude and mean to Somali men even when they are nice to them. Even though I am happily married to a beautiful kind perspn, I am still angry at how the others exist and bring grief to fellow men. I feel I am struggling with them. Nice good men are the victims wallahi. I totally agree @Manafesto

So you'd only improve as a husband if your daughter complained about how her mother feels? :umwhat:
Daughters and mothers have more of an effect on a man than his wife. There are countless stories where a saqajaan changes just because of his daughter. A Gangster will change for his daughter but it's very unlikely that he would change for his wife.

This video is a great example.

Rookie move sxb, make sure you pay the lion's share of the rent if not all of it. I've seen way too many friends, uncles, cousins get kicked out with impunity. I'd rather not be in a relationship at all if it meant I had live at her place, women go apeshit with the powertripping if you're under their roof wallahi.
Women can't handle power very well lol. They're like children when it comes to that department. I can see why Allah made men the leaders/providers/protectors of women.:sass1:

@The Smooth-Operator I'd love to move back home eventually but my husband would have to be with me and the kids. I wouldn't want a maid either. I don't like the idea of a stranger being in my home. Maybe a gardner and takeaways would take the load off. But twice a year visits would be makr me feel too lonely and I'd hate to feel that way when married.

Daughters and mothers have more of an effect on a man than his wife. There are countless stories where a saqajaan changes just because of his daughter. A Gangster will change for his daughter but it's very unlikely that he would change for his wife.

This video is a great example.
Even so, it’s only because he doesn’t want his daughter to be treated the same way he treated another man’s daughter. Its still a selfish way of thinking.

My principle is the house always belongs to the wife and the kid/kids no matter how many bills I've paid for it.. I won't kick out a woman who's the mother of my kid.
I can't tolerate kibir. I can't control myself very well when I'm mad that's why I try to be calm and collected in every situation but my calm and collected nature goes right out the window when someone acts with kibir towards me.

I'de kick the woman out in the most humiliating way and I'll keep the kids and raise them myself. I'm a legit kind guy and Inshallah I'll treat my wife in the most honourable way but I have absolutely zero tolerance for disobedient women:camby:

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Wallahi the Somali women who live in the Gulf countries are so nice and wifey material. Somali men should go get them as wives.

Women today have kibir and they are so rude and mean to Somali men even when they are nice to them. Even though I am happily married to a beautiful kind perspn, I am still angry at how the others exist and bring grief to fellow men. I feel I am struggling with them. Nice good men are the victims wallahi. I totally agree @Manafesto

Cry me a river. There are far more women silently suffering with no good losers.

Trending