Never been married Faraxs and Xalimos over 30, what made you stay single?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Name Change Application GIF by Hollyoaks

Heres my Application. :mjswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will get my secretary to look it over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good riddance I guess since that means they don't read 😂
Most are well-read themselves. :mjlol:Some people think being nice-looking means you'll be incapable of sustaining a conversation or displaying any sense of depth, humour or wit. The cruelty. Also, being charming in any way makes some think you must have a roster. Even if you aren't the type. There is a lot of projection that goes on and assumptions. :kanyehmm:

I can’t speak for others but I do notice the trend. I have a bunch of cousins/siblings who are between 25 and 30 ( men/women) who aren’t married - are not planning either. The single people in my area completely
outnumber the married ones.

I genuinely think the birth rates of the first generation of Somalis born in Canada is lower than the rest of the population. All the people having children are the newer generations of Somalis who recently arrived.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I can’t speak for others but I do notice the trend. I have a bunch of cousins/siblings who are between 25 and 30 ( men/women) who aren’t married - are not planning either. The single people in my area completely
outnumber the married ones.

I genuinely think the birth rates of the first generation of Somalis born in Canada is lower than the rest of the population. All the people having children are the newer generations of Somalis who recently arrived.
1000% this.

It's also stupid to have kids if you're not in financially good shape.

Imo you should be debt free, be making at least 6 figures and own property before you even have a kid. Nothing worse then having a kid and financially struggling everyday.

Goes for both men and women.

People don't realize that high divorce rates stems from financial struggles along with other factors.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can’t speak for others but I do notice the trend. I have a bunch of cousins/siblings who are between 25 and 30 ( men/women) who aren’t married - are not planning either. The single people in my area compoutnumber the married ones.

I think its important to give it some time. My friend got married last year and she's a bit older than me.
I trust whatever I'm told until I'm given a reason not to and I'm upfront no point letting the overthinking get the better of you when you can just ask but I make sure I remember everything so the story always adds up and looks ain't gonna last forever lol those guys doing have there priorities in the right places
:cosbyhmm:Looks + charm + intellect = psychopath
christian bale dancing GIF

I can't say I don't blame them for their suspicions. Perhaps, I'll pretend to be boring and inarticulate to garner the trust of my next victim.

The common arguments I see is being busy building careers, not enough good potential suitors etc but I’m not buying any of that bs anymore. I ultimately think it comes from a fear of commitment, overanalysing your choices leading to a paralysis of choice, maybe you’re autistic so you’d rather be alone your whole life or you’re a khaniis.

You can build a career while committing to a relationship, you can choose someone who’s good enough if you have high standards, someone who meets it well enough will come your way, these honestly sound more like excuses than anything else especially considering it’s sunnah to get married if you can get married. Don’t misinterpret my words when I say this, it’s obviously not a good idea to get married if you don’t have the means to do so or at a very young age like 18 without having a plan but at the same time there’s people on the other end of the spectrum who’re in every position to get married but don’t do so without a clear reason.

Marriages at young and immature ages leads to problems within societies sure, but no one committing to marriage/family leads to other problems within society too (look at Japan) clearly there’s a healthy middle ground here that people should adopt.
What made me stay single is that I am detail oriented, I pay close attention to red flags, I pray istighara, I don’t make decisions based on feelings.

1000% this.

Imo you should be debt free, be making at least 6 figures and own property before you even have a kid. Nothing worse then having a kid and financially struggling everyday.

So only the top 1% should breed? I don’t know if this is realistic

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
So only the top 1% should breed?
Where'd you get 1% from? Can you link me that source?

In canada, 10% of people make over $100k. This doesn't account for people who own property and are debt free, so it's most likely less than that.

With that said, most people shouldn't be getting married anyways.

Where'd you get 1% from? Can you link me that source?

In canada, 10% of people make over $100k. This doesn't account for people who own property and are debt free, so it's most likely less than that.

With that said, most people shouldn't be getting married anyways.
Oh yeah forgot you’re a canadiancel. CAD is half of usd isn’t it?

In an ideal world only rich chad and stacy get to marry and breed tbh

1000% this.

People don't realize that high divorce rates stems from financial struggles along with other factors.
Big Brother Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Oh yeah forgot you’re a canadiancel. CAD is half of usd isn’t it?

In an ideal world only rich chad and stacy get to marry and breed tbh
1677689676180.png

135k CAD is around 100k USD so around there

All my cousins/family members making that amount have great marriages.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I don't think kids are for people who make 6 figures. There are multiple stable working class families. We can't all be wealthy
People who make 6 figures+ or are wealthier tend to be the best parents because they can provide more for their children and come from better socioeconomic environments..

"Carnevale and his team analyzed data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) to trace the outcomes of students from kindergarten through adulthood, assessing intellect according to performance on standardized math tests. The researchers then categorized students by socioeconomic status, considering household income, parents’ educational attainment and parents’ occupational prestige (a measure of social standing, power and earnings ability as defined by the Duncan Socioeconomic Index)."

What they found was that poor kindergartners with good scores are less likely to graduate from high school, graduate from college or earn a high wage than their affluent peers with bad grades.

Specifically, the study found that a kindergarten student from the bottom 25% of socioeconomic status with test scores from the top 25% of students has a 31% chance of earning a college education and working a job that pays at least $35,000 by the time they are 25, and at least $45,000 by the time they are 35.

A kindergarten student from the top 25% of socioeconomic status with test scores from the bottom 25% of students had a 71% chance of achieving the same milestones.

Trending