Never been married Faraxs and Xalimos over 30, what made you stay single?

Money is never the issue. People's relationship with money and the decline of fundamental resiliency is the problem - something formed very recently from a historical perspective.

If you care about the economy, encourage people to get children at practically all costs. Nearly every country in the global north is facing a long-trending population decline. Such demographic change will choke the economy and make lives for people worse on all levels. At that point, are these strange arguments-making people going to bury their heads in the sand and make even fewer children, to inch for shrinking comfort until everything crashes? Think of that irony.

Step back and objectively observe what is being spread really says; poor people have fewer rights (cultural and social pressures) on making children than the rich. This is eugenics, no matter how idiots want to spin it, dressed in a different language. And the double irony is the richer you get, the fewer children you make. Every single statistical measure captures this irony.

People really need to start using reason and not be a parrot. Life will never be perfect, and it has never been. People brought up in complete comfort cannot handle crisis situations. You can never grow strong without resistance. Humanity would not survive if we lived with that mindset in the past, and I don't see it ever as a good prescription because the future will present new challenges. The last thing we need is to cultivate a weak mindset in the next generation.

High divorce rates are another extension of this kind of evolving problem. Rich countries divorce more than developing countries (that's a strictly social and cultural problem, and it comes from a lack of adherence to family-and-society-maintaining old traditions); this is caused by the issues with this Westernized "modernity" machine and how it is affecting the behavior of people for the worse within the last 100 years. Sociologists and demographers recognize issues in the social fabric of developed countries that cannot be solved unless you pull the threads, something that likely will not happen. You cannot form longevity for a sustainable society on hedonistic grounds from liberal principles that seek the pleasure of the moment to only address individualistic egoism.
I agree with you apart from the divorce claim. Somalis and even Arabs have always had a high divorce rate. In Medieval Egypt under the Mamluks, about 1 in 3 women would divorce and remarry and supposedly even amongst Somalis, divorce was quite high as well.

I agree with you apart from the divorce claim. Somalis and even Arabs have always had a high divorce rate. In Medieval Egypt under the Mamluks, about 1 in 3 women would divorce and remarry and supposedly even amongst Somalis, divorce was quite high as well.
Hm, I will not bite on this one.

Debating a pro-divorce activist is not on my menu. Haha