New Minnesota Flag Has RightWing Cadaans in an Uproar

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Did a Somali make the proposal for the flag change or is this just a coincidence that they look the same ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's a Mad Max Mogadishu flag. Apparently. They are paranoid and xenophobic but I think Somalis should troll them for fun. The fact that these maladroit ones think 200,000 - 300,000 Somali Americans control them and are taking over the US is comedic.

Garaad diinle

 
3uOd9Po.jpg

That's a Mad Max Mogadishu flag. Apparently. They are paranoid and xenophobic but I think Somalis should troll them for fun. The fact that these maladroit ones think 200,000 - 300,000 Somali Americans control them and are taking over the US is comedic.
Somali immigrants arent even the largest African population in America but we represent everything they hate so they are more hyper focused on us

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali immigrants arent even the largest African population in America but we represent everything they hate
I don't think their colour is the focus. It's their faith and that most came as refugee claimants rather than as professionals. Despite that they are going places in a single generation and with a fraction of the population. As much as people love the underdog doing well some xasiid people are reminded of their inadequacies when they fail to achieve despite being in the US for generations. Hence, why they act up.

I don't think their colour is the focus. It's their faith and that most came as refugee claimants rather than as professionals. Despite that they are going places in a single generation and with a fraction of the population.
Yeah I was talking mainly about faith the other African immigrant groups are mainly Christians that’s why their somewhat left alone

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
As a Somali based in Britain, I believe that the Somali community in the United States stands out as the superior group in the West. They have made significant strides, dominating entire states, some comparable in size to the UK, and excelling across various sectors, including politics, businesses, and schools. Yall even got suburbs.

Inshallah, European Somalis will notice this and migrate in large numbers to America, much as Jews came from Eastern Europe throughout the twentieth century to rule NYC. Imagine if all Somalis moved to America immediately after the Civil War, we would have economically and politically enslaved whites and African Americans.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Times like this it’s important that we have community notes.

But no reer twitter would rather fight random madows and argue the same topic 1000x times.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Cadaans have been reduced to calacaaling on twitter, wallee jileec badanaa dadkaan. How soft are these fückers, always crying.

We are here to take over walaaliyaal:silanyosmile: