New Minnesota Flag Has RightWing Cadaans in an Uproar

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
It was designed by a white guy is what I heard.

So these guys are just reaching.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
As someone from Minnesota;

It's a coincidence, Somalis were not involved in the design, but right wing cadaans will always find reasons to hate us.

Edit: I think both threads on this topic were combined lmaoo

Last edited:
As someone from Minnesota.

It's a coincidence, Somalis were not involved on the design, but right wing cadaans will always find reasons to hate us.

Cadaans are turning into those cuqdad-filled Somalis, who see MJ fingerprints everywhere.

giphy.gif

ZBR

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
Funniest coincidence

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
20231217_210333.jpg

I fucking hate these twitter niggas. Men like this would throw their own mother under the bus for the white man to recognize him.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
They routinely go to foreign group chats/right wing groups and other racists, to throw Somalia under the bus, to get recognition.
I want to see what they think will happen. That the white man will become their best friend? That he'll be able to distinguish between a northern and southern? The 68iq meme is given weight when I go on Twitter. I'm done talking, I'm just reporting these mfs now on.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
lol they are calling us colonizers
Somalis couldn't colonize even if they wanted to, but even if they did "colonize" Minnesota, and wouldn't be different from the cadaans colonizing it in the 1800s.

Cadaans are projecting, they're afraid of America being taken over by immigration when they're the ones who came here illegally centuries ago.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis have taken over USA~ Minnesota is a marvel! Even Minnsota Tuulo - u see Eeedos and Habaryers driving 4 x4 merceded! Boss lady with gold wrist watches
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Somalis couldn't colonize even if they wanted to, but even if they did "colonize" Minnesota, and wouldn't be different from the cadaans colonizing it in the 1800s.

Cadaans are projecting, they're afraid of America being taken over by immigration when they're the ones who came here illegally centuries ago.
By that same metric, every single person on this planet [barring a few primitive tribes in the Andaman Islands, Amazon rainforest etc.] are illegal settlers.

Different Races & ethnicities have been warring over land since the beginning of humanity. It’s up to people to defend what’s theirs. It’s why the β€˜Right of Conquest’ is a universal law since forever.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
By that same metric, every single person on this planet [barring a few primitive tribes in the Andaman Islands, Amazon rainforest etc.] are illegal settlers.

Different Races & ethnicities have been warring over land since the beginning of humanity. It’s up to people to defend what’s theirs. It’s why the β€˜Right of Conquest’ is a universal law since forever.
Yeah I know, I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy.