New Minnesota Flag Has RightWing Cadaans in an Uproar

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Reer minnesota must be incredibly retarded. They already know the cadaan population aren’t too fond of them why do they bring so much attention towards themselves?
they are asking for the smoke at this point.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Somalis couldn't colonize even if they wanted to, but even if they did "colonize" Minnesota, and wouldn't be different from the cadaans colonizing it in the 1800s.

Cadaans are projecting, they're afraid of America being taken over by immigration when they're the ones who came here illegally centuries ago.
yh but the cadaans turned America into what it is today

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That's a Mad Max Mogadishu flag. Apparently. They are paranoid and xenophobic but I think Somalis should troll them for fun. The fact that these maladroit ones think 200,000 - 300,000 Somali Americans control them and are taking over the US is comedic.
They are trying to use the same tactics they use for the jew.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
People don’t realise how flags can sometimes appear similar to each other.

for example Nigerians flags looks a lot like Ireland flags.

Bangladeshi flags looks similar to Japanese flags.

Or how most MENA countries have similar flags (look at the colouring textures).

Khanderson

VIP
That's a Mad Max Mogadishu flag. Apparently. They are paranoid and xenophobic but I think Somalis should troll them for fun. The fact that these maladroit ones think 200,000 - 300,000 Somali Americans control them and are taking over the US is comedic.

I always find the American conservatives funny and hypocritical.

They claim to be less offended and less over reactive when it comes to political issues.

But when it comes dealing with minority issues they like to make things over dramatic and makeup lies with their false narratives.

I’d say it’s good that we’re pissing them off.

Khanderson

VIP
walee were a loud minority even without shouting

True but you’re forgetting something.

Far right White conservatives just hates African immigrants and Muslims; and Somalis just happens to be that all together.

We are what they hate, apparently.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
As a Somali based in Britain, I believe that the Somali community in the United States stands out as the superior group in the West. They have made significant strides, dominating entire states, some comparable in size to the UK, and excelling across various sectors, including politics, businesses, and schools. Yall even got suburbs.

Inshallah, European Somalis will notice this and migrate in large numbers to America, much as Jews came from Eastern Europe throughout the twentieth century to rule NYC. Imagine if all Somalis moved to America immediately after the Civil War, we would have economically and politically enslaved whites and African Americans.
Ur wrong Sweden Somalis stay on top, dont give praise to the fellas who burnt their mini somali owned business just for some attention seeking for woman abuser aka George floyd, and even did salat janazah and went to play buranbur 30 min After it, shameless ppl wallahi

A white person designed the flag and majority white council chose the flag. Yet somehow somalis are responsible :russ: I can't take these white nationalist seriously.
The point is to inflame as much hate as possible in the shortest amount of time, not to be correct.

1703003546293.png

Endwokeness and blacks posting Ls are just racebait accounts ngl but a lot of what they post can be true