New Minnesota Flag Has RightWing Cadaans in an Uproar

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
This is only the beginning of "Futuh Al-Amrika"
Screenshot_2023-12-17-15-50-46-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

GemState

36/21
VIP
A lot of these right wing guys have a desire to get dominated by other races, to the point of inventing narratives about virile outsiders taking what's theirs while they can't do anything

It's without a doubt the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life

How come London never has a big July 1st celebration like Minnesota where they lock off streets ? Even though they have the biggest Somali population in the west

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What makes this so pathetic is that these soft white guys had to go out of their way to find this information. The average American doesn't know about Puntland. These guy are the definition of snowflakes.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Reer minnesota must be incredibly retarded. They already know the cadaan population aren’t too fond of them why do they bring so much attention towards themselves?
It's entirely a coincidence, Somalis weren't even involved in the design bro y'all are slow wlhi

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
As a Somali based in Britain, I believe that the Somali community in the United States stands out as the superior group in the West. They have made significant strides, dominating entire states, some comparable in size to the UK, and excelling across various sectors, including politics, businesses, and schools. Yall even got suburbs.

Inshallah, European Somalis will notice this and migrate in large numbers to America, much as Jews came from Eastern Europe throughout the twentieth century to rule NYC. Imagine if all Somalis moved to America immediately after the Civil War, we would have economically and politically enslaved whites and African Americans.
I support Somali diasporas in Europe, Canada and Australia to join Somalis in America. Literally no other western diaspora has done better than them.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
How come London never has a big July 1st celebration like Minnesota where they lock off streets ? Even though they have the biggest Somali population in the west
The majority, or perhaps nearly all, of the UK Somalis are Northerners. This is possibly because North Somalis had access to the UK during the British Empire era, and as a result, many had established connections to immigrate. Additionally, Somali communities are dispersed throughout the UK, lacking a centralized or dominated area or region. Furthermore, the Somali community is overshadowed by various other diverse ethnic groups in the UK.