Nigerian takes a picture with Somali flag, some stupid people defend her

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Just because a certain phenotype is less common among our people doesn't mean it's impossible that she isn't Somali.

Have you at least considered that she may be Somali Bantu or at least be mixed with it somewhere down her bloodline?

And why shouldn't she be defended, there are people being blatantly racist and vile towards her in the comments and quotes, calling her a j4reer?

Do you think that's an appropriate response to what you've interpreted to be a case of identity theft?
She calls us monkeys and would laugh along with her mathow friends when they were calling diddy somali. She doesn’t deserve to be defended.

Two people who are willing to lie for the sake of their hatred of other Somalis.

also she isn’t Bantu, I used to live in Goshaland and reer shambara don’t look like her at all. She’s clearly Nigerian or Ghanaian pretending to be Somali for the clout.
I will bet money she’s majority Bantu on 23andme. If she takes one, it’s so obvious at this point. I think these West Africans are projecting their looks onto us; they know damn well Somalis don’t look like her. Also, notice how they keep talking about her skin color like that’s the problem. They know themselves phenotypically; Somalis don’t look like her.

IMG_0960.jpeg
IMG_0814.jpeg

who does she look like more 🤔

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Some of you are dumb and narrow minded. Somalis don’t all have the same phenotype.

It is possible she is slightly mixed with Somali Bantu since some clans have intermarried with them like rahanweyn, but so what? She’s still somali

The way this girl was treated is why Somalis are getting a bad rep and becoming known for cunsurinimo and hatefulness. You think Somalis are the only ones reading your comments? When they’re all in English?

She is a larper, and did the ‘Flag and Face” gimmick with multiple West African countries too including Ghana and Nigeria to farm engagement. She is currently suspended, but if you search @sabilastellaa with the keyword ‘flag’ you literally find tweets of Nigerians mocking her for her looks and asking to take down their flag because apparently she was tanking their stock, yet nobody is making think-pieces about the Nigerian psyche or culture.

She knew what she was doing, this is classic subversion. These people are relentless.

She is a larper, and did the ‘Flag and Face” gimmick with multiple West African countries too including Ghana and Nigeria to farm engagement. She is currently suspended, but if you search @sabilastellaa with the keyword ‘flag’ you literally find tweets of Nigerians mocking her for her looks and asking to take down their flag because apparently she was tanking their stock, yet nobody is making think-pieces about the Nigerian psyche or culture.

She knew what she was doing, this is classic subversion. These people are relentless.
Look at her hair. It’s jilec. Clearly from the horn. She simply has wider features.

I will bet money she’s majority Bantu on 23andme. If she takes one, it’s so obvious at this point. I think these West Africans are projecting their looks onto us; they know damn well Somalis don’t look like her. Also, notice how they keep talking about her skin color like that’s the problem. They know themselves phenotypically; Somalis don’t look like her.

View attachment 333515View attachment 333516
who does she look like more 🤔
She definitely doesn’t look like W. African woman on the right. She’s an intermediate between the Horner and the W.African and more towards the Somali side.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
It's likely that she is 100% Somali. There's a very small minority from the major clans that tend to have this random phenotype without any "Bantu" DNA. The only difference in this case is that those with that phenotype are mainly found back home.

She should do a 23andme if she wants to dispel any doubt.

Bro, who cares. I literally wouldn’t care if I seen a literal Alien with a Somali flag on twitter.

What is this bs that’s going on with this thread.

Also, Madowwayne exist but she legit might just be a native Somali with a heavy SSA features. Also you’re all way to used to Somali women who’ve Eurasian maxxed their looks with the heavy make up, filters and and the covering of their hair which further enhances the Eurasian look.

I’ll give some examples with some Somali models.

1720042385396.jpeg

with make up
1720042448962.jpeg

Without make up. (She’s pretty either way obviously)

Halima Aden
1720042569482.jpeg

Minimal make up

1720042603493.jpeg

Eurasian maxxed. Pretty either way obviously still.

You get the point, most Somali men and women don’t really have features that are considered clearly non-African, most Somalis period will have a somewhat African look to them, even if horn african/Somalis have their own unique features, they’re still a level of Africanity to most of us period. Somalis that don’t really have any clear African features are probably about 15-10% of Somalis from my experience. Then around %70 of Somalis will look like typical Somalis, while another %15 or so will look mostly African without any clear Eurasian look to them, and i’m talking about only pure ethnic Somalis, no barawanis, Madowwayne or other minority groups.

Either way, I literally could not care if I seen a Chinese with a Somali Calan on twitter lol.

Last edited: