no 1 somali incel on twitter

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Then why dont we talk to them to stop? why dont we find out whats causing them to do this and act this way?

Cause they took it too far. No one gives AF about trash like them. They could have easily roasted xalimos but instead they kept exposing them.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Then why dont we talk to them to stop? why dont we find out whats causing them to do this and act this way?
I know why he’s acting this way. I remember 2 years ago he said his goal was to ruin our reputation and that whole incel group agreed that was their goal too. Somali girls on twitter told somali guys to do something about the incel problem and they used to laugh and ignore it. We have too many weak men in our community.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I know why he’s acting this way. I remember 2 years ago he said his goal was to ruin our reputation and that whole incel group agreed that was their goal too. Somali girls on twitter told somali guys to do something about the incel problem and they used to laugh and ignore it. We have too many weak men in our community.
Why did he want to ruin our reputation?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Bro that chick is a gay ex muslim somali chick in the diaspora. She's making non practicing somalis look bad. You can easily separate yourself from the somali community in the west if your a gaal once your financially stable but for some reason this chick goes out of her way to build a platform attacking somali niggas.

She can straight up leave the somali community if she wanted too but she won't stop talking about us.

She's straight up obsessed

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
ok first of all i highly doubt the girl behind this account is muslim cuz a lot of her posts are abt her making fun of the deen and i dont even think shes somali becuz of how frequent she makes fun of somalis in general she also has to be one of the only acc ive seen tht makes these vids unlike the men who make 10x times worse vids btw exposing young girls whereas this ''ajanabi lover'' she says stupid stereotypes abt u guys that every1 has heard before but the men are on another level imo

annoymous

Bro that chick is a gay ex muslim somali chick in the diaspora. She's making non practicing somalis look bad. You can easily separate yourself from the somali community in the west if your a gaal once your financially stable but for some reason this chick goes out of her way to build a platform attacking somali niggas.

She can straight up leave the somali community if she wanted too but she won't stop talking about us.

She's straight up obsessed
gay + ex muslim + somali is the craziest thing ive ever seen

That’s in response to the growing incel problem over the past 4 years and wallahi her posts are nowhere near as bad as what Somali incels make viral. she’s running a cringe account that barely gets engagement. So how about your rest your futo weyne wecelyahow.
bro what in the mental gymnastics

how do you know the intention of her account is to combat incels. She actively encourages homosexuality and constantly spams the word while ajanabi can see. She is doing as much damage as incels

first you say no girls bash somali men and make account the second I provide you with one you wanna know switch up and say 'her posts are nowhere near as bad as what somali incels make viral' gtfoh

Last edited:

annoymous

bro what the mental gymnastics is insane how do you know the intention of her account is to combat incels. She actively encourages homosexuality and constantly spams the word while ajanabi can see. She is doing as much damage as incels

first you say no girls bash somali men and make account the second I provide you with one you wanna know switch up and say 'her posts are nowhere near as bad as what somali incels make viral' gtfoh
look at her posts, none of what she posts are things we havent heard before + not only does she make fun of somali men, she makes fun about all somalis in general, she makes posts bashing somali dads aswell which made me suspect she isnt somali or her dad left and she thinks all somali dads are the same and shes gay aswell so it makes sense why she dosent like somali men 😭 more the reason why no one should give her posts the time of the day and shes not even muslim?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
bro what the mental gymnastics is insane how do you know the intention of her account is to combat incels. She actively encourages homosexuality and constantly spams the word while ajanabi can see. She is doing as much damage as incels

1. Her posts get almost no engagement. These accounts didn’t exist until after the incel pages so it’s fairly obvious it’s in retaliation.
2. All her talking points are in response to what Somali incels have been saying like “xalimo exit”. Somali incels started that shit with abdiexit
3. A lot of her posts aren’t bashing Somali men but her people and culture as a whole. She’s cringe.
4. She’s a gay kaafir while the Somali incels are supposed to be Muslims.

Wallahi if you saw the shit Somali incels posted about Somali women, this is nothing. Somali incels literally shared a video of a Somali girl that was unalived in a club and said she deserved it. So don’t try and bring up these cringe pages and say we are just as bad because we are not.

This group on twitter with extremly low engagement seems to have traumatized another group of socially inept basement dweller the femcel Xalimos vs the incel Faraaxs who shall win? ITSSSSSSS CRAZY cadaan people have 4chan,andrew tate bunch of red pill podcast likewise madows have fresh n fit, other red pill content creator kevin samuels so on Lakiin their women dont generalize their men.

LISTEN XALIMOS HERE IF THIS GROUP HAS CAUSED YOU THIS MUCH OF A PROBLEM ON THE INTERNET PLEASE HAVE A DETOX QUIT SOCIAL MEDIA GET OFF IT. IF YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION? SOMALI WOMEN ON SOCIALMEDIA IF ANYTHING DAMAGED WHAT THEIR HOOYOS WERE KNOWN FOR, THIS GROUP ARE JUST ABLE TO FIND WHAT THEY PUT ON THE INTERNET. SAD TRUTH.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
bro what in the mental gymnastics

how do you know the intention of her account is to combat incels. She actively encourages homosexuality and constantly spams the word while ajanabi can see. She is doing as much damage as incels

Name one time somali girls have done something as bad as sharing a video of a Somali girl that was stabbed in the throat in a club where she died, mocked her looks, called her a disgusting dh*lo and mocked all Somali women because of it to a Somali guy. It was so bad her mourning family members had to come online and tell the incels to stop sharing the video and pictures. Somali incels will always be a million times worse than a few blm xalimos who pissed you off.

1. Her posts get almost no engagement. These accounts didn’t exist until after the incel pages so it’s fairly obvious it’s in retaliation.
2. All her talking points are in response to what Somali incels have been saying like “xalimo exit”. Somali incels started that shit with abdiexit
3. A lot of her posts aren’t bashing Somali men but her people and culture as a whole. She’s cringe.
4. She’s a gay kaafir while the Somali incels are supposed to be Muslims.

Wallahi if you saw the shit Somali incels posted about Somali women, this is nothing. Somali incels literally shared a video of a Somali girl that was unalived in a club and said she deserved it. So don’t try and bring up these cringe pages and say we are just as bad because we are not.
Individually I think both are bad you're the one who started the whole comparing

Whether they get engagement or not they are still on the internet and not that hard to access just one click away for ajanabis to access it

Tbh I don't even think a somali is behind her account but still

Name one time somali girls have done something as bad as sharing a video of a Somali girl that was stabbed in the throat in a club where she died, mocked her looks, called her a disgusting dh*lo and mocked all Somali women because of it to a Somali guy. It was so bad her mourning family members had to come online and tell the incels to stop sharing the video and pictures. Somali incels will always be a million times worse than a few blm xalimos who pissed you off.
that's tragic but we can't just dismiss the somali girl who also go online and target and generalise innocent faraxs just because incels are worse

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Individually I think both are bad you're the one who started the whole comparing

Whether they get engagement or not they are still on the internet and not that hard to access just one click away for ajanabis to access it

Tbh I don't even think a somali is behind her account but still
How is a kaafir calling you a futo weyne with skinny legs and recycling the same old boring rhetoric about both guys and girls the same as calling chaste Muslim women wh*res 24/7 and sharing a video of a dead Somali girl? You’re dumb. There’s a reason why everyone including non Somalis complain about somali incel accounts. They bully women and are constantly being racist.

How is a kaafir calling you a futo weyne with skinny legs and recycling the same old boring rhetoric about both guys and girls the same as calling chaste Muslim women wh*res 24/7 and sharing a video of a dead Somali girl? You’re dumb. There’s a reason why everyone including non Somalis complain about somali incel accounts. They bully women and are constantly being racist.
I do believe somali incels need to be put down but then again somali women on twitter and tiktok who take random shots at somali guy and spark gender wars also need to be taken along side with them

'you're dumb' sure

annoymous

anyways this post was to prove we've got some secretly kaafir khanis males in our community that need to be executed, case closed.

Trending

Latest posts