no 1 somali incel on twitter

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
ok first of all i highly doubt the girl behind this account is muslim cuz a lot of her posts are abt her making fun of the deen and i dont even think shes somali becuz of how frequent she makes fun of somalis in general she also has to be one of the only acc ive seen tht makes these vids unlike the men who make 10x times worse vids btw exposing young girls whereas this ''ajanabi lover'' she says stupid stereotypes abt u guys that every1 has heard before but the men are on another level imo
It's always male bashing never female bashing

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Nobody is a miskeen, your a full grown man, I refuse to have sympathy for your stupidity
grown man?? 💀 hold on whos the stupid person out of me and you lmao you hate on a guy who hasnt done nothing because your so insecure in your own masculinity and think every person whos just being themselves is gay lol stfu dont chat 2 me

SaMale

grown man?? 💀 hold on whos the stupid person out of me and you lmao you hate on a guy who hasnt done nothing because your so insecure in your own masculinity and think every person whos just being themselves is gay lol stfu dont chat 2 me
So he isn't a grown man responsible for his actions and behavior?
He has tarnished the collective masculinity of every Somali male because of his feminine videos, I love how females always use the insecure card when they don't have a legitimate response to a statement. Being yourself is being what God made you, God made him a man and if he behaves like a woman then he isn't being himself. And little miss don't chat to me you're the misguided one here not me.

annoymous

So he isn't a grown man responsible for his actions and behavior?
He has tarnished the collective masculinity of every Somali male because of his feminine videos, I love how females always use the insecure card when they don't have a legitimate response to a statement. Being yourself is being what God made you, God made him a man and if he behaves like a woman then he isn't being himself. And little miss don't chat to me you're the misguided one here not me.
what feminine vids allah im so tired of u ppl, HES JUST BEING HIMSELF, thats how his personality is, are you saying he should act differently becus secretly closeted khanis males are mad, hes not even gay and has said multiple times ''why cant ppl (he mentioned specifically the somali community btw) just leave me alone'' also what do u mean by ''behaves like a women''?? does he dress like a woman or wear makeup?? clearly you are insecure in ur masculinity if his vids annoy u that much lol

SaMale

what feminine vids allah im so tired of u ppl, HES JUST BEING HIMSELF, thats how his personality is, are you saying he should act differently becus secretly closeted khanis males are mad, hes not even gay and has said multiple times ''why cant ppl (he mentioned specifically the somali community btw) just leave me alone'' also what do u mean by ''behaves like a women''?? does he dress like a woman or wear makeup?? clearly you are insecure in ur masculinity if his vids annoy u that much lol
He behaves in a feminine mannner and if I have to dissect and explain exactly how, you are already a lost cause tbh. If my personality was constantly being rude all the time, wouldn't I be obliged to change it? Because of societal norms, and Islamic rules of akhlaaq. Him and and other weak feminine behaving somalis who dance like effeminate gaal need to be eradicated from the Somali gene pool. Somali men have been, and always will be a masculine people's. Telling people to leave him alone is another trait of being feminine.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The internet is gynocentric sxb.
I learned this not too long ago.
It’s made for either qanise’s and women.
Men, although we are the majority of this forum, feminine odor emits from the glands of the gossiping sweats.
Even fkd is becoming “yassified”
We can’t win
Truth right there.

Internet is the worst thing to happen to us. Nothing good, just straight jahilnimo came out of this. Whatsapp been saving us money on phone cards so that's a plus, other than that, nothing good

annoymous

He behaves in a feminine mannner and if I have to dissect and explain exactly how, you are already a lost cause tbh. If my personality was constantly being rude all the time, wouldn't I be obliged to change it? Because of societal norms, and Islamic rules of akhlaaq. Him and and other weak feminine behaving somalis who dance like effeminate gaal need to be eradicated from the Somali gene pool. Somali men have been, and always will be a masculine people's. Telling people to leave him alone is another trait of being feminine.
the prophet (s.a.w) said: Part of the perfection of someone's Islam is his leaving alone that which does not concern him [Tirmidhi] and what this kid does is not ur concern, focus on getting employed before thinking abt someone elses life

i genuinely dont even see girls doing this and if i did id think it was childish asf, how bored could you be to make fun of ppl you dont even know, the men that make these posts are 10x times more disgusting and worse though, ive seen comments where theyre sexualizing and wishing rape on young girls etc, they deserve life in prison imo or the electric chair cuz ive never seen more khasaro human beings
If you actually don't believe there somali girls out there dragging and embarrassing our community then you must be living under a rock sis I'm not generalising but there more degenerate xalimos than farahs that's just me being honest here.

Cause they took it too far. No one gives AF about trash like them. They could have easily roasted xalimos but instead they kept exposing them.
What's rlly funny is that those kind of faraxs are nowhere to be seen in the real world there stuck in their little 1 bedroom flat with a single mum on benefits

Trending

Latest posts