Not your sad East African girls (Somali SJWs at it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

They don't even look Somali so their opinion is irrelevant. They don't represent Somalis. :drakewtf:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
We have one thread admiring madow features and another demeaning the very same features *rolls eyes*

Somalis = Madow and I still tick black/african on all forms.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting, this is what those raised in western countries become, they look hideous btw.

We have one thread admiring madow features and another demeaning the very same features *rolls eyes*

Somalis = Madow and I still tick black/african on all forms.

:lebronwtf:What the f*ck is madow features? i'm amazed at how well you sjws use empty AA rethoric.

Somalis = Somalis and i still tick soomaal on all forms. :ummhmsmiley:

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: For real though what do y'all tick on forms? Arab or Somali or black African?
My passport says I'm from Somalia and that's what it says on all my documents. So I tick Somali when I have the option, otherwise I tick black African or even 'other'.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I tick other, then write Somali, darood, MJ. I sometimes write my abtirsi for fun. You should see the look on the cadaan people's face when they read my abtirsi on the form. obamadatazz

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: For real though what do y'all tick on forms? Arab or Somali or black African?
2jg5oxd.jpg

I tick off Somali on all forms :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: @goldink

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
You all being in-denial. Lets say somali person killed someone, in the news they will refer him as the african-american male, black male blah blah. Perhaps we wouldn't have this qabiil war if you just ticked black/african on all forms. Lets embrace our roots
:feelinmyself:

Status
Not open for further replies.