Not your sad East African girls (Somali SJWs at it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
You all being in-denial. Lets say somali person killed someone, in the news they will refer him as the african-american male, black male blah blah. Perhaps we wouldn't have this qabiil war if you just ticked black/african on all forms. Lets embrace our roots
:feelinmyself:
Don't say 'our roots', I'm a Semite :geek:

Hafez

VIP
2jg5oxd.jpg

I tick off Somali on all forms :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: @goldink
LOL wtf is this a real form?

LOL wtf is this a real form?

That is in the Europe/UK they classify somalis as a disntict group of their own. Some on twitter posted it pissed as hell and now Afrocentrics on twitter are outraged by this.

I love the fact that we aren't mentally enslaved by europigs like these Madows. If they ask us what our race is we will Say Soomaali 100% of the time. Love it. You will never see a group with the same amount of self as somalis.

You all being in-denial. Lets say somali person killed someone, in the news they will refer him as the african-american male, black male blah blah. Perhaps we wouldn't have this qabiil war if you just ticked black/african on all forms. Lets embrace our roots
:feelinmyself:

Our Roots is Soomali. there is nothing to deny. We are just Simply Soomaals.

Who cares what Ajanabis refer to you as. If is that easy, then tomorow you should call yourself ''Pirate'' because they said so on the news. :cryinglaughsmiley: At end of the day we define who and what we are.

Funny you try to diss qabil, even tho its the reason we dominate all over them in business in Africa. They call it Trust.

You all being in-denial. Lets say somali person killed someone, in the news they will refer him as the african-american male, black male blah blah.

USA - Somali Muslims vs African Americans

[Even the news makes distinctions They call us somali muslims and not African americans or black. FAAAAIIILLLL!!:russ:

The Police say Racial Tension

Somali Muslims :ulachen001::ulachen001: i hope you get angry you Pro-Adoon .

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Our Roots is Soomali. there is nothing to deny. We are just Simply Soomaals.

Who cares what Ajanabis refer to you as. If is that easy, then tomorow you should call yourself ''Pirate'' because they said so on the news. :cryinglaughsmiley: At end of the day we define who and what we are.

Funny you try to diss qabil, even tho its the reason we dominate all over them in business in Africa. They call it Trust.

I did not insult qabiil but I pointed out that maybe somalis trying so hard to detach themselves from Africa is whats causing the qabiyaalad problem.

The world define us as AFRICANS. We are africans. 70% of somalis are dark skin with Madow hair.

Lily

USA - Somali Muslims vs African Americans
Even the news makes distinctions They call us somali muslims and not African americans or black. FAAAAIIILLLL!!:russ:

Somali Muslims :ulachen001::ulachen001: i hope you get angry you Pro-Adoon .

Why resort to foul language? Feeling bitter that much. Well you are still african :) :)

Hafez

VIP
I did not insult qabiil but I pointed out that maybe somalis trying so hard to detach themselves from Africa is whats causing the qabiyaalad problem.

The world define us as AFRICANS. We are africans. 70% of somalis are dark skin with Madow hair.
To me 99.99% are dark skinned. They consider someone that's dark brown as a light skinned person.

Why resort to foul language? Feeling bitter that much. Well you are still african :) :)
Yes we are African. But we are as different from these people as an Indian is to a Chinese. Being from the same continent doesn't mean we are related. You will never see a chinese go an attack an indian for how he looks different or how he identifies himself.

The Police say some Racial Tension

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Lily

Yes we are African. But we are as different from these people as an Indian is to a Chinese. Being from the same continent doesn't mean we are related. You will never see a chinese go an attack an indian for how he looks different or how he identifies himself.

Chinese and indians have VERRRYYYY different features. VERRY different skin colour. Very different face shape. Very different hair texture. They are very different people. But we are not that much different compared to our fellow africans. Hence why we are black/african

Africa is continent you dumbasss. Why can't people get that? There is no qabiyalaad problem. That problem is merely political and has to do with resources. You wouldnt point finger and blame terrorism for islamism and bash islam would you?

The World can kiss my futo i am Muslim first Harti Third Somali Fourth and African Last. Africa is not a race!! Somalis are diverse we are not monolith Some have soft afros some have curly hair some have straight hair. Some have small eyes, big eyes straight nose round nose and various skin hues.

We are Somali. Stop begging AAs

Chinese and indians have VERRRYYYY different features. VERRY different skin colour. Very different face shape. Very different hair texture. They are very different people. But we are not that much different compared to our fellow africans. Hence why we are black/african
b2rnccL.gif

LOOOL! Keeep telling yourself that and maybe the fairy will come make it true :hemad:

To me 99.99% are dark skinned. They consider someone that's dark brown as a light skinned person.

I dont get this obsession with skin color and color based identities.only In the west is this important. We don't consider ourselves to be a empty abstract color, we are human beings with a land history culture. The girl is so insecure she is running around seeking validation from Ajanabis. Well ajanabis call me this and that bla bla.. . .And tbh they actually dont.lollol

Saaxiib come to twitter and watch how 99% of them get rejected by Africans and AAs. They will claim us to be a different species from them. Yet these Sjws have no shame so they beg them constantly please call me black please accept meeelol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

So, you mean to tell us that you can't tell Africans apart? For shame. You do realize not "all Africans" are related. And the genetic distance of someone originally from West Africa v.s someone from East Africa is about 30,000+ years.Cadan people haven't even been around that long and are considerably more related to each other. And they were the ones that boxed people into racial categories, which have changed quite a bit over the past hundred years, now they base it on skin colour. And now you're accepting this as dogma.

Lily

So, you mean to tell us that you can't tell Africans apart? For shame. You do realize not "all Africans" are related. And the genetic distance of someone originally from West Africa v.s someone from East Africa is about 30,000+ years.Cadan people haven't even been around that long and are considerably more related to each other. And they were the one that boxed people into racial categories based on skin colour. And now you're accepting this as dogma.

You guys are seeing the difference because you created it in your minds. Believing eventually becomes seeing.

Hafez

VIP
I dont get this obsession with skin color and color based identities.only In the west is this important. We don't consider ourselves to be a empty abstract color, we are human beings with a land history culture. The girl is so insecure she is running around seeking validation from Ajanabis. Well ajanabis call me this and that bla bla.. . .And tbh they actually dont.lollol

Saaxiib come to twitter and watch how 99% of them get rejected by Africans and AAs. They will claim us to be a different species from them. Yet these Sjws have no shame so they beg them constantly please call me black please accept meeelol

LOOOOOOL WTF 'Don't even fight it nomore'. Do these girls want to protest because they are not seen as AA?
:chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You guys are seeing the difference because you created it in your minds. Believing eventually becomes seeing.

We aren't tree-hugging hippies if that's what you mean, but actual realists. Perhaps you are the one that is incapable of seeing that the world for what it is - a power play. Pan-African rhetoric is just that - words. And yes; we see a difference since it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.