OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
Good thing other teams are not perform well. We need a good center forward like Dominic Solonke who can score from Sakas lovely crosses to the box.

Based

VIP
Arsenal 2-0 Brighton 👌

Very comfortable win and a delicious three points to send us to the top of the table. Now to tuck into Liverpool vs Man United 😭😂😂😂
IMG_2944.jpeg

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
We're very consistent defensively this season, Timber has been registered for the CL also, if we can get loans in January we need to push for midfield cover.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
last year Europa league didn’t go well so nervous vs Porto. Hope bright lights elevate our game and young squad don’t choke

Based

VIP
Arteta must have read my comment from two weeks ago lol. $45 mil for Dominic Solonke is a bargain.
Buying Solanke for 45 million this january would’ve been like us paying 80 million for caicedo last January and missing out on Rice in the summer (osimhen).

We need to save our money and address the positions in which we actually need to reinforce. We don’t need to waste our money on players who won’t move the needle (solanke, toney etc)…

We need a couple defenders and a left 8 and then save our money to buy Osimhen in the summer.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
What a start 🔥

dam I see why Timber was signed now zinchenko getting abused

Everyone slipping and sliding all over field whole game

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal

Great game from both teams. We started off incredibly well but Zionistchenko let liverpool back into the game by not defending like a fullback is supposed to. A point away at Anfield is calm, city used to lose here every year. Still top of the league it is what it is the elephant is content.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal

Great game from both teams. We started off incredibly well but Zionistchenko let liverpool back into the game by not defending like a fullback is supposed to. A point away at Anfield is calm, city used to lose here every year. Still top of the league it is what it is the elephant is content.
Just need to beat them at our home, 4 points out of 6.

Buying Solanke for 45 million this january would’ve been like us paying 80 million for caicedo last January and missing out on Rice in the summer (osimhen).

We need to save our money and address the positions in which we actually need to reinforce. We don’t need to waste our money on players who won’t move the needle (solanke, toney etc)…

We need a couple defenders and a left 8 and then save our money to buy Osimhen in the summer.

Solonke is better than all of Arsenals front men. He is the reason why Portsmouth stays up season after season. He bagged a hat-trick just today. Osimhen is expensive and injury prone like Gabriel Jesus.

Based

VIP
Arsenal 0-2 West Ham

Fucking shambles. All of them are bottlejobs i’m so disappointed. Zinchenko, Raya, Martinelli are so frustrating to watch honestly. Tonight was West Ham’s first win away to Arsenal since 1901….. f*ck defenders in january we need a striker who’ll finish these easy chances we get every game. I’m so angry and disappointed how do you lose at home to west ham and expect to win the league??

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Arsenal 0-2 West Ham

Fucking shambles. All of them are bottlejobs i’m so disappointed. Zinchenko, Raya, Martinelli are so frustrating to watch honestly. Tonight was West Ham’s first win away to Arsenal since 1901….. f*ck defenders in january we need a striker who’ll finish these easy chances we get every game. I’m so angry and disappointed how do you lose at home to west ham and expect to win the league??

If you mean a ST, then thats not our issue, Gabriel Jesus is good enough. Problem is there is not enough service for him and the problem would not go away if we replaced him. GJ only had 1 clear chance today, I admit he needs to be more clinical.

Its clear Arsenal needs a better attacking midfielder then Havertz and a new LW. Martinelli is not good enough, he can’t dribble. Hes a good finisher and a hardworker but we need a guy now who can alao take on players 1 on 1.

Arsenal teams worked wonders last year due to more technical players being on the pitch instead of just Odegard and Zinchenko. We had Partey and Xhaka, who played on a different level then ever before. Now we just have Odegard and Zinny, who has become shit. We need more technical players.

Based

VIP
Fulham 2-1 Arsenal

That’s it. Title is gone and we’re still in december. I thought we got rid of wenger when we’d always fall out of the title race in december/january. f*ck all these bottlejobs at the club from top to bottom we’re not a big club anymore. It’s over. We’re finished. Our squad is not good enough despite spending 700 MILLION!!!!!!

Arteta and Edu, serious fucking questions need to be asked if we don’t win anything significant at the end of the season. An FA cup win WILL NOT CUT IT!

Fulham 2-1 Arsenal

That’s it. Title is gone and we’re still in december. I thought we got rid of wenger when we’d always fall out of the title race in december/january. f*ck all these bottlejobs at the club from top to bottom we’re not a big club anymore. It’s over. We’re finished. Our squad is not good enough despite spending 700 MILLION!!!!!!

Arteta and Edu, serious fucking questions need to be asked if we don’t win anything significant at the end of the season. An FA cup win WILL NOT CUT IT!
Last week u were bragging you guys were gonna win it and now u not a big club anymore lol

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
i enjoyed xhaka and partay midfield more than this havertz and rice one. even though partay can barely stay healthy. i dont know why but team is not as free flowing this year. spent alot of money for not any real improvement.