OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Based

VIP
i enjoyed xhaka and partay midfield more than this havertz and rice one. even though partay can barely stay healthy. i dont know why but team is not as free flowing this year. spent alot of money for not any real improvement.
The Havertz signing killed our fluidity (the system was completely changed to accommodate him) and has fucked our spending power. No serious club pays 65 million for Havertz after challenging for a title. We won’t buy anyone this month and we’ll fall into a top 4 scrap.

Jungle

VIP
The Havertz signing killed our fluidity (the system was completely changed to accommodate him) and has fucked our spending power. No serious club pays 65 million for Havertz after challenging for a title. We won’t buy anyone this month and we’ll fall into a top 4 scrap.
From winning the league to this

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Based

VIP
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool OUT OF THE FA CUP!!

We should’ve killed the game off in the first half. Havertz you fcking bastard leave my club you’ve ruined our attack abaha wase😡😡😡 Saka fucking shocking again he needs to cut off that hair. Reiss Nelson again showing why he isn’t good enough to start for us.

The failures of this season are all on Arteta and Edu. The summer window IS ALL ON THEM. 65 million on a lamppost who offers nothing but tap ins and aerial duels is Somalia levels of gross mismanagement. We could’ve strengthened our team but no, we blew all our funds on Raya and Qumayvertz. I’m seething wllhi.

Jungle

VIP
This guy arteta won't win anything of note, I give him credit for building somewhat of a foundation for a better manager to takeover.
Arteta out. I'm in the minority now but after the next few matches they'll be more of us especially if lpool beat us at home again. After Porto knock us out shit will hit the fan

Minimum they should do now is try and find a loan striker and recall Tierney

This what happens when you try do everything on the cheap. Novice sporting director and useless novice coach. Who do you get rid of? A world class manager will not want to work under edu who knows f*ck all. A proven sporting director will not want to work with this notoriously stingy board. Miss out on top 4 and we're done.

I don't understand how other teams around us have picked up so many bargain buys and we get ripped off anytime we spend besides maybe timber and who knows how he will turn out

The problem with yall is you cant he patient with managers. Imagine city fabs acting the way they did when pep was experimenting possession play in his early city seasons.

Jungle

VIP
The problem with yall is you cant he patient with managers. Imagine city fabs acting the way they did when pep was experimenting possession play in his early city seasons.
Not the same. Pep came with an impeccable record and I'm pretty sure the sporting director of Barcelona during his time there came with him or city brought him over a year before peps arrival.

Besides there was already a culture of winning trophies at city seeing as both mancini and pellegrini won the league prior to pep and the squad was full of proven winners and world class players before he arrived. He just didn't like them still dsilva, toure, kvb, aguero, kompany and many more were already there.

Arteta has no proven track record of anything. You tell me where his style of play has worked before Arsenal?

What a stupid comparison people just be talking I swear

Arsenal are the new Tottenham Hotspur how the mighty have fallen. When an arsenal player goes to Chelsea he wins something when it’s the opposite the team gets worse! Would Arsenal fans be happy if Thomas Tuchel became their manager?
1704665505043.png

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I just hope another Portugal team doesn’t humiliate us in Europe. Need good result vs Porto

Based

VIP
KDB first game back and he scores a goal and an assist to seal the win away to Newcastle. 2nd PL goat behind Thierry Henry if we’re being honest and he’s absolutely up there with the likes of Iniesta, Zidane, Xavi etc…

We had the league in our palm this year but we decided to f*ck around and now we’re finding out. We’re definitely not winning the UCL so that means another season trophyless. I had such high hopes for this year 💔