Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walahi, same.

I didn't even notice it before @Kane spotted it. He nearly got away with it too. And since then, he's only respectfully countered the men on here, whilst making military and terrorism threats at us women, as we are a paramilitary force that has invaded his country. Waligay wax ka fulaysan ma arkin.

:russ:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
So many threats combined with Latino Supremacy. Nobody would even care, if you didn't make these posts, and then pretend you didn't.

View attachment 343924View attachment 343923

View attachment 343925

you are just utterly taking things out of context.

also yes I made a humorous post about Mexico being a 2040 superpower... so what

E1800102-9B91-4A2E-827A-9861923C4E1B.jpeg

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Walahi, same.

I didn't even notice it before @Kane spotted it. He nearly got away with it too. And since then, he's only respectfully countered the men on here, whilst making military and terrorism threats at us women, as we are a paramilitary force that has invaded his country. Waligay wax ka fulaysan ma arkin.

:russ:

utter exaggeration. I mentioned Peru as an example of what I was talking about. Mexico fought its opponents in Peru with diplomacy and the media.

edit: also btw I also explained what I said in detail in the voice note

you are just utterly taking things out of context.

also yes I made a humorous post about Mexico being a 2040 superpower... so what
utter exaggeration. I mentioned Peru as an example of what I was talking about. Mexico fought its opponents in Peru with diplomacy and the media.

I don't care about this Burrito vs Empanada discourse.

You see, all I do, is repost your comments. That's all it takes to expose your nefarious thoughts. Next time, think twice before disrespecting Somalia.

For those who don't know what's going on. Wonyrluv posted a harmless topic about a serious issue, femicide in Mexico, and then our resident Latino Supremacist started wilding out, insulted Somalia, and started acting like us women, with mere concerns, are a paramilitary force who are on the verge of invading his country.

Who knew that talking about Mehico would make him reveal his true nature.

:mjlol:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
For those who don't know what's going on. Wonyrluv posted a harmless topic about a serious issue, femicide in Mexico, and then our resident Latino Supremacist started wilding out, insulted Somalia, and started acting like us women, with mere concerns, are a paramilitary force who is on the verge of invading his country.

:mjlol:

ppl who don't know should listen to the voice note where I address things and explain exactly what I meant (that we can attack the feminists with social media). you- you make stuff up, I am not a "Latino supremacist", this is a lie you casually repeat.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel famous. Super mega feminist user @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ made a couple threads about me, fi sabi feminism as it usually is with her. this user has been hostile to me and pushing racist hostility towards me for years.

View attachment 343913

so here she is openly attacking me in defence of feminism and attacking me for not being a supporter of feminism. now she tries to pretend her problem with me isn't because of feminism and tries to wrap her feminist agenda in a nationalist package. (it seems in her view, being a true nationalist means being an attack dog for the feminists of your culture and that you attack who feminists don't like).

it isn't popular to openly identify as a feminist so this radical man-hater wants to push her feminism compare-men-to-dogs agenda without being associated with the term

View attachment 343914

in fact, this user is so hardcore she seems to want to change Islamic texts to make them better fit with her feminist ideology.

here she tries to get people to reject a hadith from saheeh Muslim because the hadith doesn't suit her feminist sensibilities

View attachment 343915

View attachment 343916

in the field of hadith, she has contributed her revolutionary accept-or-reject-hadith-based-on-whether-they-suit-your-desires approach.

in the field of fiqh, she seems to have arrived at the little-known fiqh viewpoint that if a Muslim would rather stick to Islam and doesn't follow kaffir feminist ideology, then it's okay to be hostile towards them and promote hostile racism against them (and btw both of these posts are from years ago)

posting my thoughts is forcing them according to her it seems... really I think she's worried others might agree with some of those thoughts, bcuz a lot of us believe in Islam rather than the kaffir feminist ideology she's dedicated herself to
Shes following in the footsteps of her murtad Eedo Ayaan Hirsi Ali. What a disgusting creature

ppl who don't know should listen to the voice note where I address things and explain exactly what I meant (that we can attack the feminists with social media). you- you make stuff up, I am not a "Latino supremacist", this is a lie you casually repeat.

Why would anyone listen to a Latino Hotep podcast, when they can just read what you wrote with your own hands.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You rejected a saheeh hadith you clearly are not Muslim. Go to hell.

About women getting cursed for not sleeping with their husband, if they don't feel like it? LOL
Women's bodies don't belong to anyone, but Allah SWT. You creep.

Tekniiko, if anyone is going to hell, it's the person that has made A LOT of threads online, gossiping about people. You do realise, that the internet is forever, and everytime someone reads your MANY gossip based topics, you get bad deeds.

Get used to heat, you'll need it for where you are headed.

bcuz I think I know what I meant better than another might, given that I'm the one that wrote my words. also how am I a hotep? a hotep AND a Latin supremacist (according to u)? I don't think such an ideology even exists.

It's over Diego, only the resident gossip merchant and a few other self-hating misfits, will be keeping you warm on this forum.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Omar del Sur her profile pic is a murtad who betrayed her religion by marrying a non Muslim white man.
IMG_9564.jpeg

No Muslima would idolize this zaaniyad murtadi dressed as Fircoon (wal ciyaadubillah)

@Omar del Sur her profile pic is a murtad who betrayed her religion by marrying a non Muslim white man.

No Muslima would idolize this zaaniyad murtadi dressed as Fircoon (wal ciyaadubillah)

Look at how hard he is twerking for the Mexican.

Grandpaterror aka GrandpaKhaliif, I think you forget that I can humiliate you on this forum and that I make the choice everyday, to leave you alone, as you are nothing more than an ashy knuckled loser from Canada.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Listen spic, you think you are going to navigate freely in a Somali forum without being reminded of the disrespectful post you made about the Ogaden war shaheeds? You’ve gotten too comfortable in our spaces and feel too comfortable coming after Somali women. I will keep reminding you of the post you made View attachment 343921
He apologised in that same thread for what he said, and did so again in this thread with a voice recording. If he had any enmity for Somalis, it would have been known and I least of all, would have dragged him like I have done before with others. He has been here for some 6 years and has always made a point to keep out of Somali affairs, and for this reason pretty much gets along with everyone.

coming after Somali women
Two people disscussing their difference of ideologies (Omar del Sur and roses4me) is hardly him coming after "Somali women". If you are going to come for Omar, I suggest you also address this woman who constantly denigrates Somali men with her constant talk of "Down low" Somali men and her blatant hatred for them.

well given that the authentic teaching of Prophet Muhammad ο·Ί (recorded in Saheeh Muslim) is mysogyny according to you, what chance do I have of not being mysogynist in your view

You're trying to derail the thread and make it about misogynists vs self-respecting women. When the issue at hand is your disgusting comment about Somalia. I will not let you derail the topic.

Trending

Latest posts