Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

You should leave SSpot, your kind isn’t wanted here. Go to a forum for Latino reverts like yourself and not be among people you have secret dislike for.

Walahi, I have no idea, how a few comments about femicide in Mexico, resulted in this person threatening us with terrorism, cartels etc. I have never seen such an overreaction, if this person is so delicate when his country is mentioned, he should bubble wrap himself in his bedroom and lock the door.

no but I could utilize social media. that was what I meant. you can make attacks on social media and we can do the same. that is what I meant. that is why I mentioned Peru in the end as an example of what I meant. our people had a media campaign and it was successful.

Who attacked Mexicans, Diego? A few concerns about women being murdered in Mexico, constitutes an attack, that warrants terrorist and cartel threats? You are not normal, and should not be among normal citizens.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at how hard he is twerking for the Mexican.

Grandpaterror aka GrandpaKhaliif, I think you forget that I can humiliate you on this forum and that I make the choice everyday, to leave you alone, as you are nothing more than an ashy knuckled loser from Canada.
Go ahead and expose me, thats when MODs will permaban you! Remember when you reported me last thread?

no- that is from the post you quoted. "insha'Allah people in other places will learn about us like Mexico's opponents in Peru did". what does that mean? I explained:

View attachment 343944

Diplomacy has nothing to do with your original post (which insulted Somalia), which is the basis for everyone's disgust with you.

First you tried to pretend that I am targeting you, and now you're trying to reframe your post, by acting as though your blatant THREATS were intended to be civil.

You are really terrible at defending yourself, please represent yourself if you are ever arrested.

Trending