OMG half black girl and half Somalilander girl on Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Change your name to tyMcslut :pacspit:

You give a new meaning to the word . How are you going to fall for anyone? Who are you going to fall for next? Ayan hersi? You know she got millions and she can take you to endless road trips or even buy you a private jet. :mjpls::mjlaugh:

I have boundaries, I would never fall for a Llama looking ayan

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Horta What is it with American Somalis with their 'gang gang you already know what it is shit doing some sort of of symbol with their qalooc fingers. I cringe every time uff

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta What is it with American Somalis with their 'gang gang you already know what it is shit doing some sort of of symbol with their qalooc fingers. I cringe every time uff

It's Canadians that are prolific users of that slang.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Very strange, I have never met half African American myself.

I've met half cadaans and their weird as it is :icon lol:

One guy was basically white, one was Spanish looking, two were half Somali Bantu-half white looking like normal mullatos :icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
IMG_0579.PNG

She's got the Somali hair at least. Decent looking although she doesn't look Somali.

waraabe

Your superior

:russ: I swear every one of them says gang gang . I bet even their imams end the prayer with gang gang

Status
Not open for further replies.