OMG half black girl and half Somalilander girl on Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
She did give good advice laakiin. 'Two things you don't run for in life; a man and a bus because when one goes another one comes'

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
She did give good advice laakiin. 'Two things you don't run for in life; a man and a bus because when one goes another one comes'
She's gassed still, when she said she was 5'6 and a definite no to short guys. Short being anything under 6ft I was like :siilaanyosmile: they're gonna end her career. I was hoping for some theatre but surprisingly they let it slide.

All over the world like the 9 Dragon Balls.
I'm offended
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

DiricLover

Qalanjo
She's gassed still, when she said she was 5'6 and a definite no to short guys. Short being anything under 6ft I was like :siilaanyosmile: they're gonna end her career. I was hoping for some theatre but surprisingly they let it slide.

I'm offended
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif
She's right dee. No short guys tenk u

As if these girls can tell you're 6ft just by looking at you :mjlol:

her father isn't Somali, her mother is. therefore i don't classify her as Somali .Dad must be somali to be classified somali. You are half somali if your dad is somali and mum isnt, but still classified as somali. IF your mum is the only somali, and dad isnt, you are AJNABI

Status
Not open for further replies.