OMG half black girl and half Somalilander girl on Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They added new rules so it will be dead within a few weeks.
Is it the one saying 'don't promote towards the LBGT community'? But, hopefully funny, entertaining and advice giving people show up, other than people with limited vocabulary. WTF is gang-gang? :ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Is it the one saying 'don't promote towards the LBGT community'? But, hopefully funny, entertaining and advice giving people show up, other than people with limited vocabulary. WTF is gang-gang? :ftw9nwa:

No alcohol or roasting of other features either. What's the point of SF if the features won't be ratchet?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No alcohol or roasting of other features either. What's the point of SF if the features won't be ratchet?
Yeah, I noticed that one chick was being ratchet in Japan by saying some dumb shit to some couple. When they try bother other people in public like the idiots on YouTube doing the pranks, it's probably get the Somalis a bad PR. Also, some of these people aren't ratchet just for jokes, some are just ratchet themselves and it's cringy.

VixR

Veritas
I had to blaze through the Nashville guy to get to her. I didn't know there was a significant Somali presence in OH. Her Somali seems real expert :ohhh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had to blaze through the Nashville guy to get to her. I didn't know there was a significant Somali presence in OH. Her Somali seems real expert :ohhh:

You do know that Columbus is the second biggest Somali enclave in the US, with 50k. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.