OMG half black girl and half Somalilander girl on Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They added new rules so it will be dead within a few weeks.

Has anyone of you seen the one that was at a club that was openly drinking her Hennessy and who started grinding on some guy and that guy pulled up her short dress and her niggis was out for 20k hungry men to drool over. What a confirmed xoolo that qaxaabad was. Tomorrow she'll claim to be reformed and wants to marry a miskiin like @waraabe

waraabe

Your superior
Has anyone of you seen the one that was at a club that was openly drinking her Hennessy and who started grinding on some guy and that guy pulled up her short dress and her niggis was out for 20k hungry men to drool over. What a confirmed xoolo that qaxaabad was. Tomorrow she'll claim to be reformed and wants to marry a miskiin like @waraabe

I added her on sc, she wears a hijab :russ::damn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:russ: I swear every one of them says gang gang . I bet even their imams end the prayer with gang gang
*Walks up to microphone* Brothers and sisters... عن وجهان مليارات وباستثناء هذا. يبق أمدها وبداية وجهان في عرض
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAA, AYYY AYYY AYYY, GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is it me or the girl from today on SF sounds incredibly retarded. She sprayed us with "bruv" like she was using an oozie. Is that you @DiricLover :ivers:

Hijab has been driven through a xaar pavement of lately. She's wearing hijab and she is full of profanities.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've mentioned this quite a few times but I've met Menace but he don't even know

:dabcasar:

I wonder what her experience was when she went to sland? I am sure she caught some somalians dissing her at some point thinking she wouldn't speak the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.