ONLF Chairman: We will never compromise on our homeland,history,honor and Somali identity.

Karanle and Hawiye distributed from Harar to Merca following the fertile Shabelle river. Langaabs can stay hating. Moment Ethiopia collapses many dead bodies will be dropping :salute:
IMG_0096.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe is the reason you even have rights in Jubbaland, you depend on him. Tomorow if MX take controll , history always repeat itself and no way in hell are you surviving.
Marehan use hawiye to fight me in Kismaayo 1999😂 they can’t defeat me one on one wallahi

Focus on Oromia region which you fall under, your complaints fall on deaf ears. Imagine having to be under shabab in Somalia too not get xasuuqed by other hawiyos, too joining Oromia in Ogadenia to escape Ogaden dominance. I pity the your langaab fate truthfully.

Man brought up kenya🤣🤣 you know what’s sad? Ive got more influence in KDF than you got in hawiyo dominated SNA. As i said ur a langaab ciilan take your tears somewhere else.

no point going back forth with a low caste hawiyo.

Kkk you wish you had presence in Oromia, Sidame, Mogadishu etc like us Karanle. Murusade alone has more clout than your langaab tribe backed by shisheeye kikuuyu and habash. Jubaland will be up for grabs once again. Godey and Qabridahre is where you belong.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Focus on Oromia region which you fall under, your complaints fall on deaf ears. Imagine having to be under shabab in Somalia too not get xasuuqed by other hawiyos, too joining Oromia in Ogadenia to escape Ogaden dominance. I pity the your langaab fate truthfully.

Man brought up kenya🤣🤣 you know what’s sad? Ive got more influence in KDF than you got in SNA. As i said ur a langaab ciilan take your tears somewhere else.

no point going back forth with a low caste hawiyo.
@CABDULWALI XASAN. This is what I want to see. No more Wadani koolaid
IMG_1465.gif

Kkk you wish you had presence in Oromia, Sidame, Mogadishu etc like us Karanle. Murusade alone has more clout than your langaab tribe backed by shisheeye kikuuyu and habash. Jubaland will be up for grabs once again. Godey and Qabridahre is where you belong.
Your claiming Sidama?? Goodnight I know your tired :icon lol:

@CABDULWALI XASAN. This is what I want to see. No more Wadani koolaid
View attachment 343376

Your claiming Sidama?? Goodnight I know your tired :icon lol:
Yea we live in Sidame. Degodia’s fardano is there as well. Listen from 5.30 onwards

We even settled in lake turkana almost 2 centuries ago

They migrated there very early on in history.

1723517637370.png

The Hawiye of Lake Turkana the worlds largest desert lake (also called Lake Stephanie) were Karanle and other Hawiye in Baardheere that came during the heavy ivory trade in Boran region in the 19th century and the ones who went further inland met the Karayu king Abofolato. They even run Ghindir and Robbe the Oromia commercial capital

1723517612064.png

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I retire from fdk…
You are only relevant in jubbaland because of ur master kenya 🇰🇪 also in somali galbeed ur master habaashi if thiers no government like somalia 🇸🇴 somaligalbeed will be just like somalia 😂 ur two face coward one side u are slave of habaashi on the other side ur fighting for Ogaden supremacy with ur fake ONLF rabels with no agenda to free somali galbeed only believe qabyaaled and terriosm don’t come with me somalinimo nacalad ba ku dhashe everyone xinyahisa ha ku fadisto
Aniga us libaax-joore I believe majerteen iyo puntland iga badan
Ogaden is the most nationalistic, largest landarea and fights for the somali cause. The only problem is somalia is a mess right now cause of people like @Step a side , They defy all logic and reasoning they dont want success for somalia.
@Removed iam forever grateful to my reer abti ugas gulled ,reer abdulle Mohamed zubeyr🙏🏽
Thats right

Yea we live in Sidame. Degodia’s fardano is there as well. Listen from 5.30 onwards

We even settled in lake turkana almost 2 centuries ago

They migrated there very early on in history.

1723517637370.png

The Hawiye of Lake Turkana the worlds largest desert lake (also called Lake Stephanie) were Karanle and other Hawiye in Baardheere that came during the heavy ivory trade in Boran region in the 19th century and the ones who went further inland met the Karayu king Abofolato. They even run Ghindir and Robbe the Oromia commercial capital

1723517612064.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I settle in Jigjiga and graze its country side (Banka Jigjiga) together with Qudub. You got liyu given to you by Habash and Oromo. Nothing to be proud off. Facts remain the shabelle river is dominated by Hawiye followed by Dir and Madow.

Everyone and his mother knows that you signed off Dir Dawa and Baabili in exchange of power you langaab. Let Kenya leave Jubaland. We will see who is laandheere soon.
What do you get out of lying seriously, Qabyaalad like this will get you no where. I came back to this conversation several hours later and youre still crying. How is that possible. Just support somaliweyn, your people are being oromized as we speak. You want your people to inhabit Lake Turkana and Harar again? Maybe support strong somali state instead of hating on OG all the time. Its cool you have all these sources on where hawiye USE to live, but thats the problem. The places they USE to live are now oromo, and the places they are living are ... becoming OROMO. So what do you gain in the end? if you dont support somaliweyn you will be diminished to a hotep.

Marehan use hawiye to fight me in Kismaayo 1999😂 they can’t defeat me one on one wallahi
You know a good person who could match your energy is @maganJoseph Dont know where he went but youre bascially the MJ version of him. But anyways, We need to cement OG rule in kismayo and jubaland, we cant have our subjects fighting over our territory.. This is a joke.

Am a call it a night. Salaam my brother @Removed. Was just doing my weekly fkd nothing serious. :salute:
Lol sad, hopefully you wake up from this sick mentality of yours and subscribe to the greater somali cause. Qabilism gets your no where and you should know that more then me, you are the greatest victim.... I try to respect u but with things like this..

Last edited:
What do you get out of lying seriously, Qabyaalad like this will get you no where. I came back to this conversation several hours later and youre still crying. How is that possible. Just support somaliweyn, your people are being oromized as we speak. You want your people to inhabit Lake Turkana and Harar again? Maybe support strong somali state instead of hating on OG all the time. Its cool you have all these sources on where hawiye USE to live, but thats the problem. The places they USE to live are now oromo, and the places they are living are ... becoming OROMO. So what do you gain in the end? if you dont support somaliweyn you will be diminished to a hotep.

You know a good person who could match your energy is @maganJoseph Dont know where he went but youre bascially the MJ version of him. But anyways, We need to cement OG rule in kismayo and jubaland, we cant have our subjects fighting over our territory.. This is a joke.

Lol sad, hopefully you wake up from this sick mentality of yours and subscribe to the greater somali cause. Qabilism gets your no where and you should know that more then me, you are the greatest victim.... I try to respect u but with things like this..
Stop the calaacal. Once Ethiopia collapses us Hawiye will be doing our own thing.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Stop the calaacal. Once Ethiopia collapses us Hawiye will be doing our own thing.
No they wont, Hawiye and Darood will be apart of somaliweyn. Get that in your head, this is nothing. Youre actually taking this serious. Let me guess, youre probably in the UK. Go outside, appreciate the development. Do you not want that for your home country, or do you just wanna be gaajo with people being impoverished. The youth is tahribbing for opportunities, No dowlad no services. No development. Do you really want to be doing this for the rest of your life? Pulling up sources from 2 centuries ago to disprove a few people online, to propogate your idea of 'greater hawiye' At the end of the day, were the same people with some clan differences. Every other country is developing but here we are arguing about clan boundaries. The most primitive thing ever. Whats worse is its not against a foreign group but againsts ourselves. While Oromo take your land, youre arguing about your brothers land. You have @Libaax-Joore Talking about haplogroups. Hawiye cant be doing their own thing, Greater somalia needs to unite develop quickly and make up for its lost time. And become a major power in africa, InshaAllah this will happen, Say it. It should be your end goal, yeah having fkd every now and then is fine but u take it too far. You will never see me doing this, at the end of the day im a staunch somali Muslim national who supports greater somalia. Do you understand this?