PL Citizens Warn Of A Harti War Over Abudwaaq

@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @cow

puntitequeen or libaaxjoore do not represent our civilian overwhelming majority who want to defend abuudwaaq if these hags think Sade is all alone like surre dir lol, I warn them their very.mistaken.

LOL

Damiir laawe, you are throwing us under the bus for a bunch of shisheeye who despise you but you are a Kacaanist, I expect this from you.

Please sacrifice yourself for them and when they insult you and spit on your grave, don't expect tears.

These are the ungrateful shisheeye that Dr Osman is drumming up support for. Ha laydin isticmaalo dee, ileen doqon wax ma barto. Some people don't even see when they are being used. It is ridiculous.

Furthermore, all these fake claims of being large in number and having military prowess resulted in what? Begging MJ men to die for them?

Against ONE Dir clan. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ceeb ma loo dhintaa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
LOL

Damiir laawe, you are throwing us under the bus for a bunch of shisheeye who despise you but you are a Kacaanist, I expect this from you.

Please sacrifice yourself for them and when they insult you and spit on your grave, don't expect tears.

Why do you keep insisting I'm a kacaanist? Have I ever said I'm not or I'm concealing it πŸ˜‚

Listen sister I am the product of siyad barre govt investment into my father, infact so where millions of Somalis not me only. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for @TekNiKo awoowe

So what U want me to do? Spit on Marehan and siyad barre and be some traitor, I will never do that till I die, I'm gob, I'm not like certain Somalis who benefited greatly and insult him, damiir xumadasi ma gabi. If I am not loyal to those who helped me, you think I can be loyal to anyone else? I will safeguard my gobanimo first, because dhaqan midg1 or bidhe malihi anigu. Only gob shud rule and Somali would be at peace long time ago, it's those with dhaqan midg1 who get power that destroy everything.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen I even want bosaso port or airport or Garowe to bosaso road to be named after halyey Mohamed siyad barre, it was thru his approval it was even done and he could've been a dhaqan midg1 and blocked it like HSM. Know your true enemy and it's not sade. It doesn't matter if we name it for him or don't all the locals know the history.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Why do you keep insisting I'm a kacaanist? Have I ever said I'm not or I'm concealing it πŸ˜‚

Listen sister I am the product of siyad barre govt investment into my father, infact so where millions of Somalis not me only. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for @TekNiKo awoowe

So what U want me to do? Spit on Marehan and siyad barre and be some traitor, I will never do that till I die, I'm gob, I'm not like certain Somalis who benefited greatly and insult him, damiir xumadasi ma gabi. If I am not loyal to those who helped me, you think I can be loyal to anyone else? I will safeguard my gobanimo first, because dhaqan midg1 or bidhe malihi anigu. Only gob shud rule and Somali would be at peace long time ago, it's those with dhaqan midg1 who get power that destroy everything.
Adeer gob ba tahay laangaab ciilaan matihid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Adeer gob ba tahay laangaab ciilaan matihid

Alot of countries know Somali culture and how they don't appreciate even if you help them and why many stay away also, wa dhaqan aad uu liito not to praise those who helped U. I literally asked and researched is their anything hawiye or isaaq left in our land that is positive and everyone I consulted said forget adding anything, the only thing they ever contributed was wars or terrorism or doing development isbaaro. That was when I woke up and saw their a big enemy and when I realised not just PL but all darods suffer under somalinimo.

I don't think any darod is holding out hope of hawiye n isaaq doing anything positive, their just not landheere is my conclusion and feel inferior to us for some reason. Their also given their political moves by IOG, a student of siyad barre lol, they think a silly man who was a student of ours will defeat us πŸ˜‚ even if ma jirto wax caqli ah ay ku socodan irir boys.

Last edited:
Alot of countries know Somali culture and how they don't appreciate even if you help them and why many stay away also, wa dhaqan aad uu liito not to praise those who helped U. I literally asked and researched is their anything hawiye or isaaq left in our land that is positive and everyone I consulted said forget adding anything, the only thing they ever contributed was wars or terrorism or doing development isbaaro. That was when I woke up and saw their a big enemy and when I realised not just PL but all darods suffer under somalinimo.

I don't think any darod is holding out hope of hawiye n isaaq doing anything positive, their just not landheere is my conclusion and feel inferior to us for some reason. Their also given their political moves by IOG, a student of siyad barre lol, they think a silly man who was a student of ours will defeat us πŸ˜‚ even if ma jirto wax caqli ah ay ku socodan irir boys.

You are stuck in 1991 fake Daaroodism. Waxaad ka heshid waxba hanaga siinin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo irir boys plan is simple playbook

1. Development embargo or using international aid as pressure
2. Setting up little conflicts rural areas thru politicians calling their locals there, so it can expand
3. Selling food aid in bakaraha, siphoning of funds to Nairobi or other private investment
4. Keep Somalia a shit hole IOG orders in fear Somalia will overshadow him or may even cause him instability by Issa copying Somalia new system.
5. Keep the nation in this cycle with locals and diaspora relations hitting at an all time low

Then their loyal servants r called to Djibouti to discuss the progress in these areas.

Bari

Garabsare

Siyaasad ahaan marexaan are against PL, they only scream daroodism when it benefits them. Theyd never do the same for you, leef leef naf haku waayin ina adeer.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bari you don't see the enemy is hag. We had a pact with them duli abgaal especially harti abgaals to keep other hags n darods from power because once they learn it, it comes with more problems not solutions. We watched silently HSM a wacaysle a hg stooge who has fractured this, he brought Ogaden dude, sharif brought farmajo, we only responded at this by backing Khayre lol and next it will be hawadle.

But that boat has sailed now and isolating Marehan from power was one of the most ridiculous ideas because they seen it for 21 years. We can't sideline dhulbahante anymore after seeing a PM post under abdiqasim salat which is where Ali khalif Galayr 20 year campaign on underpinning Puntland stems from.

Our leaders haven't kept up and closed these loopholes oo si qaawan Lagu furey for its sole purpose is to cause darod friction.

U see the short game bruv, I see the long game behind political moves. I don't blame the enemy for it but our stupid leaders who haven't responded in kind to the enemy but also closing its loopholes.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Ha isku daalin laangabta ciilan wa kuwi waagi Siyaad Barre Jaraarta edbiyeey weceladood, Majeertenba mahan. Ada nasab ka ah meeshan.

Puntitequeen I even want bosaso port or airport or Garowe to bosaso road to be named after halyey Mohamed siyad barre, it was thru his approval it was even done and he could've been a dhaqan midg1 and blocked it like HSM. Know your true enemy and it's not sade. It doesn't matter if we name it for him or don't all the locals know the history.

22ada29199bea38523ebfef71c89807a8cb675b6.gif

look-at-the-flowers-shoot.gif

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Bidhe ditoore @DR OSMAN the road and port was funded by the Italian government πŸ€“πŸ€“ afweyne killed,raped and displaced thousands of MajerteeenπŸ™πŸ½ you like this man because ur father was horgal of afweyne

Last edited:

Trending